3CI: The Tower - What to Avoid?

Lady Iron Side

Intensive Card Question Group

The Tower - What to Avoid ?

Below you may pick one of the categories that would pertain to your main question (IE: How can I improve my finances?) Please let me know if I missed a catergory and you would like it added to the list.

Person/People
Personality/Trait
Work/Career
Romance/Love
Finances
Health
Spirituality
Empowerment
Education
Home/Family

Lady Iron Side

Home/Family

The Tower - What to Avoid ?

further problem with the house, fix the leaking roof, replace the hotwater tank. My roof started to leak this summer and my hotwater tank blew. therefore the Tower is telling me to do some home maintance to pevent further unforseen problems that may accur in the near future, exspecially with winter comming. I don't want my roof to give way due to rot and rain.

Kelly-Ann

The Tower - What to avoid?

Finances

Basically, avoid getting caught out by unforeseen circumstances. Make sure finances are in order, focus on savings, organisation, sensible spending and paying for preventative measures now so that you don't end up paying much more for complete replacements in the future.

(That is a pretty mechanistic interpretation, I guess, but I'm too tired to expand/explore and I usually feel that when The Tower arrives in a money matters reading it does exavtly what it says on the tin, as it were.)

rainbowgryphon

The Tower - What to avoid?

Work/Career
Company politics, backstabbing, deceitful practices, anything that would bring the company you work for down or destroy what you've worked for. Also establishing a business of your own on a false foundation. This could be an unclear vision, an inauthentic vision, impure motivations (i.e., making money only and not doing something meaningful), etc.

Spirituality
Destructive teachings from others that don't ring true. Dependence on the spiritual guidance of others so that THEIR ideas form the (insecure) foundation of YOUR spirituality.