Other ways to use the tea leaf fortune cards (Rae Hepburn)

darkkittie099

Hello everyone I hope all is well. I was wondering if anybody who has used the tea leaf fortune cards has tried using them in other ways besides the methods given in the companion book. I have been working with the cards for quite some time and would like to branch out. For example, I know with tarot you can ask any question and then just lay out a certain amount of cards. You can also use a spread or go spreadless. Has anybody tried doing the same things with these cards? Like if you grab the astral house card marriage and then lay four cards under it (not using the astral house spread) and just read them, would it be accurate or very general? Are these cards not meant to be read that way? Has anyone tried it this way and if so has it been accurate?

Thank you all!

Rae Hepburn

Other ways to use tea leaf fortune cards

Hi darkkittie099:

The Tea Leaf Fortune Cards are very versatile and you basically can use them in any spread you want. You can take an Astral House card and place as many or as few cards as you want below it. The only difference is that the more cards you use, the fuller your fortune will read. Here are some other ways that you might like to try:-
1. Take all the Astral House cards and place one card on each. This gives you a reading of all the Astral Houses at once. If you find that one house intrigues you more than the others, then do a full reading of it.
2. Some people pick 1 card a day as a guide for the day.
3. Other people pick 3 or 4 cards as guides for the day.
4. You can pick any one card out of the deck and use it as an Astral House card to do a reading.

As you can see, they are very versatile. It's really up to you how you want to use them. It would be nice if everyone shared their favorite way of using the cards for readings. I only listed 3 ways in my book because we had to think of space and cost.

Regards,
Rae Hepburn

darkkittie099

Thank you so much Ms. Hepburn

Thank you so much Rae Hepburn for answering my questions. I am a big fan of yours and the tea leaf fortune cards are one of my favorite decks. I am glad to know that I can use the cards in that manner. I will also be trying all four methods that you mentioned. Thank you so much once again and have a wonderful day!

Love and Light

-Darkkittie099

celticnoodle

DITTO! I am also a big fan and LOVE the Tea Leaf Fortune cards. I was going to post also that I do sometimes just ask a question and pull a few cards out to see what they tell me. I find they work best for me though if I ask basic questions like "What can I expect this week?" that sort of thing, but they can be used for pretty much any spread, I would say.

Glass Owl

DITTO! I am also a big fan and LOVE the Tea Leaf Fortune cards. I was going to post also that I do sometimes just ask a question and pull a few cards out to see what they tell me. I find they work best for me though if I ask basic questions like "What can I expect this week?" that sort of thing, but they can be used for pretty much any spread, I would say.

Have you used these along with a Tarot deck or pulled a Tea Leaf Fortune card as a summary for a tarot reading? I have been thinking about putting this deck on my wish list and I was wondering how/if they compliment Tarot or other Oracle systems.