Journal Print Outs for Daily Draws, Readings, & Exercises

Glass Owl

I was playing around with Paint.net this morning and created some print outs to make it easier to record Lenormand readings. You can print these off for personal use and house them in a three ring binder.

Here are the links. Be sure to click on the image before saving so you save the original, full size!

Journal Cover

Lenormand Triplet Daily Draws Journal Sheet - Swirls
Lenormand Triplet Daily Draws Journal Sheet - Swirls 2
Lenormand Triplet Daily Draws Journal Sheet - Leaves
Lenormand Triplet Daily Draws Journal Sheet - Leaves 2

3x3 Lenormand Spread Journal Sheet - Version 1
3x3 Lenormand Spread Journal Sheet - Version 2 - slightly different, with an additional line for rows, columns, and diagonals and less lines for the last section.

Lenormand Pairing Exercise Journal Sheet

I have also modified these to create other journal pages so if you are need of something else just PM me.

greatdane

VERY COOL, GLASS OWL!

That was so nice of you to share!

shadowdancer

thanks from me also for sharing :) x

Flaxen

These are very cool, thank you!

Glass Owl

Thanks everyone, these are fun to create.

I now have a journal page template for recording 3x3 readings. I have updated the opening post with the link for it.

Margo9023

Glass Owl

Thank you! Very nice, especially since I will be receiving my very first Lenormand Deck via mail soon. : heart:

Luv & Peace,
Margo

PattyMc

Thank you! Love these, so nice of you to share!

Patty

Oracle Opus

These are awesome. Just need to get started...

manga365

Thanks so much for sharing! These are great, love them!

LisaStarlight

I'd like to add my thanks also. I've got a Lenormand deck but I'm finding it hard to switch mindset from Tarot and Oracle Cards to Lenormand, but I enjoy workbook type exercises so these pages will help me feel a bit more organised as I trundle my way through the learning and playing. Thank you. :)