What Oracle Decks Are You Using? (2014)

Glass Owl

Happy New Year, everyone!

What decks are you currently using in 2014?

(By the way, if you are looking for the old 2013 thread, it can be found here.)

Serenia

Thanks for opening this thread, Happy New Year to you, too! :)

I'm getting to know my Secret Language of Animals Oracle.

ravynangel

deleted :)

Celtictarot

The Gaia oracle as I used it in my yearly read.

BodhiSeed

The Vertical Oracle: an old relic compared to a lot of the new decks now! Some of the art makes me wince :p, but the messages (it comes with a booklet) have been loud, clear and dead on.

Penthasilia

Celtic Book of the Dead oracle and the Crystal Wisdom Oracle- not newbies, but still great.

Also still using my Conscious Spirit Oracle intermittently (my 2013 deck).

Chronata

The Ah-Ha Oracle and the Journey Oracle.
They work together extremely well.

Emiliy

Happy new year to you :)

actually now I'm using ,,Magical massages from the fairies..and Mermaid and dolphins oracles,,I mixed the two decks together ..and they complete each other .,just perfect and I love Them

I have the Lenormand too but I don't feel comfortable when I use this oracle deck

and I got new deck..fairy forest oracle..and trying to learn how to read it..it's hard in understanding kinda..not easy like my decks

Penthasilia

and I got new deck..fairy forest oracle..and trying to learn how to read it..it's hard in understanding kinda..not easy like my decks

Ohhh- which deck is that? I haven't seen it and each time I try to search it keeps bringing up the Legend of Zelda game stuff! :p

Emiliy

Ohhh- which deck is that? I haven't seen it and each time I try to search it keeps bringing up the Legend of Zelda game stuff! :p

This deck which contain the singers and honesty and Geeeoo the slow...it's good and seems interesting bur it's hard to understand.. don't have a book with it so i'm trying to search the internet to get the meaning with every card..I don't use it often anyway