FISH?!

z4n3

Hi, i was wondering if i could get advice from anyone here about the Fish card in lenormand. I've been working with this deck for 4 months (from being a totally beginner in anything related to tarot/divination cards) and I've done readings for a handful of people and myself (e.g. daily 3 card spreads and i've noticed that the fish card appears in situations where money/finance/business is not even close to the question that was being asked. I've noticed that the fish card appears very often in my own personal readings for relationships/love (e.g. how does X feel about me where business/finance etc is no where near related).

I was wondering when it comes to relationships or feelings, what does the fish card mean???? Cant be all about money/business right?

Thanks

Ryver

Could be depth or flow and any number of things related to water or the image or motion of fish. Fertility often comes to mind for me when I see fish.

ana luisa

You might want to have a look at a thread I posted a while ago on exactly this issue:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=198596
Adding to some interpretations, since fishes come in schools and rarely alone, it could relate to having a lot of fish in the sea - not very important or unique as such.

DownUnderNZer

To me FISH means a free spirit, available to be in a relationship and also a platonic relationship.

Lil Red

I relate fish to abundance

Ryver

By the way, I know it's being said a lot lately but if you can get it, check out Rana George's new book Essential Lenormand. She lists all kinds of meanings for each card depending on the topic/question such as future, love, work. It would help you to keep the interpretation strictly applied to the question such as what fish have to say about love.

Teheuti

Taking love/relationship as an example: A wealth or abundance of feelings. How you profit or don't profit from the relationship. What feeds you in the relationship. Feeling at sea in the relationship. Self-employed or self-reliance in the relationship. Addicted to love.

In traditional readings a card is never read alone, but always in combos and in relation to the other cards around it. And in short layouts, the specific question is also very important. So, Fish, by itself doesn't mean anything. All the above are possibilities depending on the cards that Fish is with or it mirrors or knights, etc.

SunChariot

Hi, i was wondering if i could get advice from anyone here about the Fish card in lenormand. I've been working with this deck for 4 months (from being a totally beginner in anything related to tarot/divination cards) and I've done readings for a handful of people and myself (e.g. daily 3 card spreads and i've noticed that the fish card appears in situations where money/finance/business is not even close to the question that was being asked. I've noticed that the fish card appears very often in my own personal readings for relationships/love (e.g. how does X feel about me where business/finance etc is no where near related).

I was wondering when it comes to relationships or feelings, what does the fish card mean???? Cant be all about money/business right?

Thanks

Besides money and financial issues, I also have abundance as a meaning for Fish, So about feelings it could indicate a lot of or strong feelings. An abundant relationship might be one where the two people are together a lot of a lot of sharing and giving to each other.

Babs

monisina

Hi

I have a platonic relationship with one man (I loved him as man and he loves me but only as person) - and regulary I get cards Heart - Fish or Fish - Heart or Fish-Ring - Ring-Fish.

He had little problem with alcohol - I regulary get Man in the house of Fish or Fish in the house of Man.

Tag_jorrit

The Fish can also be a card that suggests addiction and, yes, an alcohol problem.