andybc ebook

SixDegrees

I wish that I had a Kindle!

Lee

I think if you contact him, he is also selling it himself in PDF format.

SixDegrees

Oh, thanks for the tip!

ditcher24

Alsi if you have an android phone download the kindle app. All you need then is an Amazon.com account.

danieljuk

Is this the one with a great guide to the GT? I haven't found a great way of learning yet as good as his old website posts.

danieljuk

You can get the kindle app on computers as well! You don't just need a kindle or a phone

Lee

You can get the kindle app on computers as well! You don't just need a kindle or a phone
Indeed! For a PC, you actually have two options. You can download the free Kindle Reading Apps for PCs or Macs, which allows you to buy and download Kindle books to your PC or Mac, or you can use the free Kindle Cloud Reader, which allows you the read the books online (as opposed to downloading them).

Then you simply have to have an Amazon account, and you're all set to buy and read Kindle books.

You can access the Kindle Cloud Reader and Kindle Reading Apps here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=sa_menu_karl?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

kalliope

If one plans to read it only on a PC, I'd recommend getting the PDF version. I think you'll be happier with the format. You can of course easily print out the PDF also, which is a plus for some. I'm reading the PDF on my tablet and computer, and I've also printed it out to more easily see the grand tableau examples at the end.

To buy the PDF version, there is a link on his website to request it. He'll send you an invoice, and then send you a the PDF watermarked with your name and address (to avoid filesharing issues) once you've paid.

prudence

Very glad to see that there is a PDF version available as well. (I also am Kindle-less)