New Poll: Magic Realist deck favourites?

Which deck from Magic Realist Press is your favourite?

• Tarot of Prague

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Victorian Flower Oracle

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Baroque Bohemian Cats

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Fairytale Tarot

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Fantastic Menagerie Tarot

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Victorian Romantic Tarot

Votes: 28 31.1%
  • Bohemian Gothic Tarot

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • Alice Tarot

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters

Alta

Hi all,

This is to carry on from this thread:

Poll: Which deck from Magic Realist Press is your favourite?

A couple of people thought that it would be fun to re-do the poll adding the Alice deck and I noticed that some wanted the Victorian Flower Oracle added.Not sure about that last I suppose it might be controversial, but, I added it in anyway, and also allowed people to vote for more than one deck.

Alta

Le Fanu

I think I must have voted for the VR last time and I just voted again for the VR and the BG and it accepted. Does that mean my VR vote is duplicated?

I don't mind. It's worth more than two votes :)

Of course I love them all. "Vote for more than one deck" does that mean we can vote for all of them? :D

Alta

My favourite remains the Kitties and I also like the Gothic very much. You can vote for more than one in this new poll.

Annabelle

The Prague is my absolute favorite Magic Realist Press deck, but the BB Cats and the Alice are close behind it. I voted for all 3 (since we could choose more than one).

WolfyJames

I voted for the Bohemian Gothic Tarot last time, I still do in this poll, but now I can also vote for the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot and the Fairytale Tarot. I've never had any interest into Alice and whatever incarnations it had, except for the videogame American McGee's Alice, where you can use a deck of playing cards as a deadly weapon.

WolfSpirit

I voted for the Tarot of Prague and the Baroque Bohemian Cats :)
In the other poll I hesitated between these two and I can't remember which one I picked.

Padma

Fairy tale and Fantastic Menagerie :thumbsup: :love:

MissChiff

The Alice tarot is my favorite but I voted for the Bohemian Gothic and I completely forgot the damn cats! Hells Bells how could I forget the Cats?

Chronata

Cats for me!
I would say Alice...but I haven't seen every card, since I don't own it...
Yet.

gregory

Cats, no contest. To be honest, I don't find any of the others really satisfying...