Madame Endora's Study Group

Chronata

Welcome ye Seekers to the Secret Endora Circle!

Go ahead, pull up a chair, take in that sweet smell of patchouli incense, wrap yourself up in a lace embroidered shawl if you wish, and get set to discuss:
MADAME ENDORA'S FORTUNE CARDS!

I have long thought that this beautiful deck has deserved a study group, as it uses images and symbols that are really universal, and therefore have a a wide range of meanings.

What I hope we can acomplish together is a better understanding of how to use this oracle deck to its full advantage.

I would love to discuss individual cards, ways to use this deck, various spreads that work well with it, and the readings themselves. I believe each part of the discussion deserves to have its own thread, to make it easier to access all the info.

Everyone is welcome, and free to start a new thread at any time...just remember to add Madame Endora to the subject line!

I am very excited to be a part of this group, and hope we all gain insight and enlightenment from our gathering together!

Blessings,
Chronata
here's a link to see some of the cards...
http://www.monolithgraphics.com/pages/fortune.html
(Thanks, Pixie! :D)

lunakasha

Lunakasha steps in from behind the velvet curtain, smiles and sits down next to the lovely Chronata.....

Mind if I join you, Madame Chronata??? :)

Thank you for getting us started with the Secret Endora Circle....

Have you decided on the first card for discussion yet???

Oh and thank you for the jasmine tea....perfect!

:) Luna

September Pixie

You are welcome Chronata ;)

oh! oh! oh! does this mean we are ready to get started? :)

lunakasha

And might I say, Ms. Pixie, that your new avatar is stunning??? :D

Yes....I am looking forward to starting this group!!!

:) Luna

Livia

I was considering buying this deck. Is it really nice? I don't know anything about these kind of decks is this a decent/good one to start with?

September Pixie

its probably one of the best beginer oracles I have found :) if you click on the link at the top you can see an example of the cards. or if you click on my post just above yours you can see discussion of one of them :)

Gwynne

Is anyone still reading with these cards? LOL Come on people! Let's get discussing!

Chronata

Absolutely Gwynne!

Thanks for bringing this back up!

I have been wanting to do more group discussions on this awesome deck!

And now we have such a perfect spot...just for Oracle Studies!

I can't seem to find the index to the old study group...but that shouldn't stop us, as there are many cards that have not yet been discussed!

And if anyone wants to open another thread...please go right ahead!!

I think I will do that right now! :D

zorya

hi chronata :)

all the study group indexes, including madame endora's, may be found in the 'oracle study groups index and info' thread, stickied at the top of the 'oracle study groups' board, or by clicking here; http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=41218