3-month goals?

Virgo26

Hi ya'll. I'm trying my hand at actually planning rather than going in circles :) I thought I'd pull a few cards regarding goals I could focus on in the next 3 months when it comes to making a business out of my writing. Thought I'd post here in case there were other ideas.

2 of cups : I thought about networking/social media, making connections with like minded folks. In part I wanted to try my hand at romance so it could even be reconnecting with others to get myself in the frame of mind of relating

4 of cups : Get clearer, if I can, about what I want to offer. Part of my problem is hopping around, trying to figure out my audience and what I want to spend time doing

Temperance : temperance can be about making something new out of existing elements, experimenting maybe. The opportunity here is just the business of crafting, writing and revising until I get a salvageable product

headincloud

Temperance points at inharmonious elements in your life, you're trying to concentrate on this goal but something is working against you. Different aspects of your life are out of balance and there may be a relationship getting in the way, one that you're discontent with and there may be other relationships you're fed up with or you feel are detrimental to your progress, you may rid yourself of these things as you apply temperance.

BeyondtheVeil

Virgo26

Hi ya'll. I'm trying my hand at actually planning rather than going in circles :) I thought I'd pull a few cards regarding goals I could focus on in the next 3 months when it comes to making a business out of my writing. Thought I'd post here in case there were other ideas.

2 of cups : I thought about networking/social media, making connections with like minded folks. In part I wanted to try my hand at romance so it could even be reconnecting with others to get myself in the frame of mind of relating

4 of cups : Get clearer, if I can, about what I want to offer. Part of my problem is hopping around, trying to figure out my audience and what I want to spend time doing

Temperance : temperance can be about making something new out of existing elements, experimenting maybe. The opportunity here is just the business of crafting, writing and revising until I get a salvageable product

4 of Cups I can see what you said, but also don't get depressed. While trying to do the things that you want to do they may not go exactly as planned, so try to keep positive. It's okay to take some time out by yourself if needed, but don't get in a funk. Be positive and try to keep people around you that are positive about what you are wanting to do as well.

Temperance is all about balance. Be it your emotions, goals, etc. It is important not to get all over the place with what you are doing or feeling. Try to stay centered and included things in your product that balance it rather than one sided or too much of one thing.

I hope that helps some. I think you are figuring your reading out well. :thumbsup: I just thought I would offer some 'extras", but use them only if they resonate and fit into what you know your reading is saying to you.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Virgo26

Temperance points at inharmonious elements in your life, you're trying to concentrate on this goal but something is working against you. Different aspects of your life are out of balance and there may be a relationship getting in the way, one that you're discontent with and there may be other relationships you're fed up with or you feel are detrimental to your progress, you may rid yourself of these things as you apply temperance.

Hi headinthecloud. Do you normally see Temperance linked with inharmonious relationships? Either way, I see what you mean overall, as you balance I guess you naturally cut down on things. My main thing at the moment is just time to myself, my 1-yr old is like me, late riser and late to bed so not much time outside of that to try and focus for a length of time on writing - not like I was good at that anyway!

Virgo26

4 of Cups I can see what you said, but also don't get depressed. While trying to do the things that you want to do they may not go exactly as planned, so try to keep positive. It's okay to take some time out by yourself if needed, but don't get in a funk. Be positive and try to keep people around you that are positive about what you are wanting to do as well.

Temperance is all about balance. Be it your emotions, goals, etc. It is important not to get all over the place with what you are doing or feeling. Try to stay centered and included things in your product that balance it rather than one sided or too much of one thing.

I hope that helps some. I think you are figuring your reading out well. :thumbsup: I just thought I would offer some 'extras", but use them only if they resonate and fit into what you know your reading is saying to you.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Thanks. Yes, I mainly put it out there to see if there was anything else to add :) I can see your take on the 4 of cups. Things take awhile and it is easy to feel like things might not come to fruition or that it's just another pipe dream, as I've come back to this idea so often over the years! I could use some balance too. I am usually a bit haphazard, esp when it's mostly myself I'm accountable for.