3 of swords and the world?

StarScream

hmm, 3 of swords crossed by the world, 3 of swords being his feelings towards me, and the world being level of interest

he is leaving on friday for tree planting for a while..

I can't help but thinking this combination means its the end of the world lol.....does this suggest the leave will be painful for him, and miss me?

i'm confsued. some help please :)

MaineGirl117

I would agree with you here. This comes off as the fun times are almost over

StarScream

I would agree with you here. This comes off as the fun times are almost over

mhmm, thank you for the reply. We can always pick up when he gets back. I'm wondering if this suggests it might be painful?

YDM42

I agree to, its like he is consumed by hurt or by the idea of the separation.

QueenofCups(rx)

The world represents him leaving, traveling to care for other matters
The 3 of Swords represents a hurtful separation.
He gotta do what he gotta do but he is sad that he must leave

Amanda

3 of Swords can represent a physical separation also. So, he might be worried about being physically separated from you.

StarScream

3 of Swords can represent a physical separation also. So, he might be worried about being physically separated from you.

hm.....you say physically because our relationship is based on a physical thing, you've been following my other spreads regarding him. i took your advice today and told him to take a f******* hike@!!!!

StarScream

The world represents him leaving, traveling to care for other matters
The 3 of Swords represents a hurtful separation.
He gotta do what he gotta do but he is sad that he must leave
i

at this point i really feel the card must have been reflecting my feelings, becuase i really dont think he cares all that much.

earthmama

i

at this point i really feel the card must have been reflecting my feelings, becuase i really dont think he cares all that much.

:( sorry, that's not a fun feeling...I know how that feels. I wish you the best.