3 plutonian oracle readings!!

Eva4

Closed

Has everyone gone to bed already?? I'm just getting started! And sorry, that's 4 sitters really but I'll be taking three unknowns. Please sit if you can follow the rules.

1. Post your feedback within a week.
2. Open, respectful attitude.
3. No extra questions or sitters for now (just 4)!
4. Predictive questions preferred (but not required).

Sitters
1. theFeeLion - complete; awaiting feedback
2. Dartellus - complete; awaiting feedback
3. Falcor - complete; awaiting feedback
4. PeopleWillBeYou - complete; awaiting feedback

Thank you to all those who sat :)

theFeeLion

Hi Eva! :love:

I would like to sit please :)

May I ask what the next couple of weeks will have in store for me?

Dartellus

Hiya Eva!

Doing good?

What is stored for me in the next two weeks?

Thanks!

Falcor

May I sit?
I want to know how buying a musical instrument will affect me and my life. I have never before expressed such an interest in musical field but lately I really want to try myself in it. So I wonder :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey Eva, thanks so much for saving me a sit! :)

Well my question is pretty much I wanted to get a bit more clarity on a reading you done for me in the past. You had mentioned something that is meant to be or fate. Now it makes more sense to me recently.

May I ask, why does E.L.W feel that me and him are meant to be together? Thanks! If you have a question I can read for you as well.

Eva4

Hi Eva! :love:

I would like to sit please :)

May I ask what the next couple of weeks will have in store for me?

Hello theFreeLion, here's what I got for you:

Love and Romance: Fondness + Retrograde. Over the next couple of weeks, the area of love and romance is going to bring an important message for you. Fondness indicates familial relationships and platonic love. It is of the brother-sister, mother-father variety. It may be that you're feeling this way about a romantic interest or that the relationship will start to feel more like a familial one rather than romantic in nature. However, Retrograde comes up to indicate moving backwards. I know Venus is still retrograde, but here comes Mercury. This combination to me strongly indicates old loves and past memories coming up for you. You may bump into someone you once dated, for example. During this time, you may also realize something about the relationship you hadn't at the time you and this person parted ways.

Duties and Responsibilities: Finances: Gathering (inverse) + Fate & Free Will (fate). Another area that will come up for you is finances. Gathering is about a group of people coming together for a common purpose. It could be a job or a social event. The indicators say they may be at a distance from you and they are family related. In any case, the inverse of this card means that the group is having difficulties and something is not going in your favor here. There could be disagreements about money. The Fate and Free Will Card show me Fate. It seems like you're stuck here and there's no way out of getting into a messy/sticky situation. You may have to pay the piper, or you can expect some conflicts that could get ugly and make things difficult. In some cases, it means not receiving or getting funds to family and it can mean the absence of being present in your family's life.

theFeeLion

Hello theFreeLion, here's what I got for you:

Hehe FreeLion I like that.

Love and Romance: Fondness + Retrograde. Over the next couple of weeks, the area of love and romance is going to bring an important message for you. Fondness indicates familial relationships and platonic love. It is of the brother-sister, mother-father variety. It may be that you're feeling this way about a romantic interest or that the relationship will start to feel more like a familial one rather than romantic in nature. However, Retrograde comes up to indicate moving backwards. I know Venus is still retrograde, but here comes Mercury. This combination to me strongly indicates old loves and past memories coming up for you. You may bump into someone you once dated, for example. During this time, you may also realize something about the relationship you hadn't at the time you and this person parted ways.

My first thought was that this is about me and my bf. He gets back from a work trip to Japan today and has this next week off work. I can't wait to see him again! :party:

Duties and Responsibilities: Finances: Gathering (inverse) + Fate & Free Will (fate). Another area that will come up for you is finances. Gathering is about a group of people coming together for a common purpose. It could be a job or a social event. The indicators say they may be at a distance from you and they are family related. In any case, the inverse of this card means that the group is having difficulties and something is not going in your favor here. There could be disagreements about money. The Fate and Free Will Card show me Fate. It seems like you're stuck here and there's no way out of getting into a messy/sticky situation. You may have to pay the piper, or you can expect some conflicts that could get ugly and make things difficult. In some cases, it means not receiving or getting funds to family and it can mean the absence of being present in your family's life.

Ooo I hope it's a job, I could do with one of those! I know I will be doing quite a few ayurvedic massages next week so it could be to do with that.

Sorry I can't give you much more detail at this point but I will make sure to post again as these two weeks pan out.

Let me know if you would like a Faeries Oracle reading :love:

Eva4

Hiya Eva!

Doing good?

What is stored for me in the next two weeks?

Thanks!

Hi Dart, I hope you're having a great weekend. Here's what I got for you.

Personal Relationships: Love and Romance - Desiring to Communicate + Enemy (open). In the next couple of weeks the area of love and romance is going to be important. Desiring to Communicate is about the desire to reach out to someone. Usually, this is just a "hi, how are you doing?" type of communication. It is a card of wanting or desiring to touch basis with someone in order to "keep in touch." Keep in mind, this is not the same as the Communication card, where actual communication takes place. This person will be lead to wanting to make contact in the next 2 weeks. However, this communication is going to be coming from someone you've had difficulties with in your love life or tied to your love life. So this person may show up wanting to know how you are. My indicators tell me this person will eventually communicate with you.

Health: Spiritual and/or Psychological - Communication (inverse: indirect) + Conflict (outer). Spiritual and/or psychological health will also be important to you in the next 2 weeks. This could be healing modalities such as balancing your chakras, cutting cords, working with crystals, or healing your soul through spiritual pursuits. There may be a communication here that is indirect, or not very clear to you about this area of your life. It may be a feeling you are not able to put your finger on, but this is something that is definitely being communicated to you. It may come up often or at certain times. You'll want to pay attention to this feeling and follow it. Conflict in the open position tells me you may already know there's something not right. It can mean not being able to understand what Higer Self needs or make sense of it. On the other hand, you may have issues around communicating your spiritual/psychological needs because of conflict or perhaps stigma.

Eva4

May I sit?
I want to know how buying a musical instrument will affect me and my life. I have never before expressed such an interest in musical field but lately I really want to try myself in it. So I wonder :)

The Instrument: Locked 2 (sacral chakra or A note). The instrument will have a connection to your sacral chakra. This is the chakra that is situated in the pelvic area. It is about creativity, pleasure, enjoyment, and taking delight in life. If this chakra is balanced, we are able to freely express ourselves. We know how to have fun and let our inner child come out. In the Solfeggio and Dinshah systems, this chakra's equivalent tone is the A note. According to Charles Klotsche in Color Medicine, this chakra is associated with the harp instrument and soft rock music.

Life Area: Duties and Responsibilities: Money. Woman (other) + Dreaming. This instrument may help connect you to a woman in the area concerning your finances. For example, if you go to pay a bill somewhere, you could meet her. I know this sounds a bit out of the way, but it may also be someone you already know. This person could have a direct or indirect tie with the instrument or you taking up the hobby. Dreaming also shows me that this instrument may put you in touch with your dreams, both waking and asleep. You could have more vivid dreams, or allow yourself to explore your waking dreams. Perhaps to widen the net of possibilities that you may have. Whether you have the desire to act on any one, will be up to you. Because this comes into the duties and responsibilities category, it may have to do with making money, not necessarily a career. Let me know if this makes sense.

Eva4

Hey Eva, thanks so much for saving me a sit! :)

Well my question is pretty much I wanted to get a bit more clarity on a reading you done for me in the past. You had mentioned something that is meant to be or fate. Now it makes more sense to me recently.

May I ask, why does E.L.W feel that me and him are meant to be together? Thanks! If you have a question I can read for you as well.

Hey People, great to have you sit again. :) Thank you for the update as well. It really helps. Ok, here's what I got for you..

Longing (inverse: loneliness) - Distance (distance, figurative) <- Desiring to Communicate - [Relationship: Platonic]

This answer is not going to be a spiritual one but a practical one. E.L.W. may be experiencing a lack of 'togetherness' in his life, or being disconnected from others or at least someone like a romantic partner. In other words, he's like most people. He feels lonely and he wants to share his life with someone. Distance in the distance, figurative position shows me he may feel a general disconnect from others or life, but my strongest impression is he's been feeling the distance between you in particular. It could mean he's lonely and disconnected from life without you, and he believes you both are meant to be with each other. Desiring to Communicate shows me he wants to communicate this to you. The summary card shows me a platonic relationship. I'm thinking he may want more than just companionship, but this could also mean the opposite, he wants companionship. This latter interpretation is because of the first two cards (loneliness and distance). He's lonely and he desires to have a companion, not just a bed partner or "girlfriend" but a friend. Maybe you make him feel like this. You'll have to update me. I'm hoping this makes sense.