Best tarot stores in London?

Ross G Caldwell

I'll be going to London in a few weeks, and I wonder if anyone has suggestions for the best places to buy playing cards and tarots?

Ross

huredriel

Hi Ross,

Not sure of tarot shops, but if you're around on 15th Oct and not attending the Akashic seminar, we're having a meet up - venue yet to be arranged :)

Either way, hope you have a wonderful time.

x Huredriel

Ross G Caldwell

huredriel said:
Hi Ross,

Not sure of tarot shops, but if you're around on 15th Oct and not attending the Akashic seminar, we're having a meet up - venue yet to be arranged :)

Either way, hope you have a wonderful time.

x Huredriel

Thanks Huredriel,

I should be there 13-18 October (depends on my friends whether I can come to the Akashic seminar or not :)

Sophie

Hi Ross,

I always go to Mysteries, just round the corner from Neal's Yard, on Monmouth Street in Seven Dials (nearest Tube station is Leicester Square). It's a New Age shop with quite a bit of Tarot.

Enjoy London! :)

Ross G Caldwell

Helvetica said:
Hi Ross,

I always go to Mysteries, just round the corner from Neal's Yard, on Monmouth Street in Seven Dials (nearest Tube station is Leicester Square). It's a New Age shop with quite a bit of Tarot.

Enjoy London! :)

Thanks my dear! I'll check it out.

Ross

gregory

Ross G Caldwell said:
Thanks my dear! I'll check it out.

Ross
I second Mysteries. EXCELLENT place ! Unfortunately (for my finances) they accept credit cards, too - quite a few New Age don't !

Owlface

tarot shops in London

Watkins. It's on Cecil Court, round the corner from Leicester Square Underground station. Come out of the station-there is only one exit-turn left and walk about 100 metres and you'll be there ! Watkins is halfway down on the right and also offers esoteric books, incense, statues, etc. And tarot readings !

I hope you have a great time in London !

Sophie

Oh gosh - Watkins, of course. And so very near to Mysteries - Ross, you'll be able to visit them both in one trip.

gregory

How embarrassing - to forget Watkins....

Helvetica - how come I have never seen you while traipsing to and fro between the two. :D

Warning about Watkins - they open later in the day than most - last time I went, not till 11 am !! - I was FURIOUS !!! as I couldn't stay that long !

Ross G Caldwell

rosyelf said:
Watkins. It's on Cecil Court, round the corner from Leicester Square Underground station. Come out of the station-there is only one exit-turn left and walk about 100 metres and you'll be there ! Watkins is halfway down on the right and also offers esoteric books, incense, statues, etc. And tarot readings !

I hope you have a great time in London !

Thanks rosyelf! I've found it on the map (and Mysteries too). I notice that a lot of bookstores are in that area.

Ross