5 of cups 9 of cups claryfier

Bollen

Hi guys,

New job, new work mates. Its important to me to make a good impression. So i asked the card what a work mates think of me. I did just a 1 card and got the 5 of cups. Well thats a bummer! Sadness, sorrow regret! Ive only just begun the new job last weel so not sure how i could have caused this type of feeling so soon. I asked for a claryfier and got the 9 of cups. This is wishes comng true and satisfaction to me. How can sorrow and sadness be clarified by satisfaction? I reworded the question to 'how have i made her think of me this way' and got the 9 of cups again!! The cards clearly have something to tell me. Anyhelp of how 9 of cups can clarify the 5 of cups would ve helpful. Thanks!

Angelofearth

Do your co workers like to drink?

Hi guys,

New job, new work mates. Its important to me to make a good impression. So i asked the card what a work mates think of me. I did just a 1 card and got the 5 of cups. Well thats a bummer! Sadness, sorrow regret! Ive only just begun the new job last weel so not sure how i could have caused this type of feeling so soon. I asked for a claryfier and got the 9 of cups. This is wishes comng true and satisfaction to me. How can sorrow and sadness be clarified by satisfaction? I reworded the question to 'how have i made her think of me this way' and got the 9 of cups again!! The cards clearly have something to tell me. Anyhelp of how 9 of cups can clarify the 5 of cups would ve helpful. Thanks!

Hi I find that when you use a clarifying card it helps to see what they have in common. A lot of times when I get the 5 of cups it is about drinking or indulging a little to much but then realizing the headache will be over soon as you didn't spill those other cups. So maybe your coworkers would love to go out drinking with you but might feel regretful if one of them overindulges. The nine of cups is all about contentment.

Bollen

Hi I find that when you use a clarifying card it helps to see what they have in common. A lot of times when I get the 5 of cups it is about drinking or indulging a little to much but then realizing the headache will be over soon as you didn't spill those other cups. So maybe your coworkers would love to go out drinking with you but might feel regretful if one of them overindulges. The nine of cups is all about contentment.

I dont drink anymore so that makes it a bit hard haha

headincloud

She could be seeing you as sad or down about something in the 5C possibly related to your hopes and wishes, as if you've been knocked back or down on your quest for satisfaction and completion if that makes any sense. Are you grieving over something and she's picking it up at a long shot.

Bollen

She could be seeing you as sad or down about something in the 5C possibly related to your hopes and wishes, as if you've been knocked back or down on your quest for satisfaction and completion if that makes any sense. Are you grieving over something and she's picking it up at a long shot.

Nope, im quiet happy at work tbh