5 of Swords rx and 2 of Cups - Relationship/Sex

G6

Hey Folks!

I read all the 5 of Swords rx threads and I would still like some additional ideas if it is in regards to a non-dramatic situation/relationship.

My thoughts are 5 of Swords rx (ending) and 2 of Cups (reuniting). Perhaps it's a disagreement or some distance in a relationship that resolves in a happy conclusion/reunion?

There were some other ideas about the 5 of Swords rx having a sexual connotation?

Also, 5 of Swords rx meaning the people finding a balance of ideas or a coming together as in getting on the same page?

Any ideas would be great on these two cards together or 5 of Swords rx in regard to relationship dynamics that are not overly dramatic, thnx!

Enlightenment23

Hey G6,

I've seen the 5 of Swords Rx indicate the end of a nasty argument/fight/communication break down. The tension between the two parties still clings in the air after a fight that occurred in the recent past. But the good thing is that the arguing is over.

The 2 of Cups is even better because it means the two parties are willing to put aside their differences, find a common ground, and reunite. :)

G6

Hey G6,

I've seen the 5 of Swords Rx indicate the end of a nasty argument/fight/communication break down. The tension between the two parties still clings in the air after a fight that occurred in the recent past. But the good thing is that the arguing is over.

The 2 of Cups is even better because it means the two parties are willing to put aside their differences, find a common ground, and reunite. :)

Communication breakdown seems more appropriate because this was not a dramatic situation and the 5 of Swords typically carries that thought for most people. Oooo, 5 of Swords, very, very bad!

It was more two people not on the same page with what was going on and definitely a communication breakdown, but they haven't reunited yet, so maybe it will be coming or 2 of Cups indicates good feelings about what was said in the last conversation.

G6

I just learned in a relationship reading 5 of Swords rx can mean a friends first relationship.

G6

Hey G6,

5 of Swords rx can also mean the nasty argument/fight/communication breakdown was avoided. They took a different approach.