Doreen virtue's new "Saints and Angels Oracle"

gorgeousbutterfly

Hi. I just got this deck a few weeks ago and i'm enjoying if very much!! i feel this deck is infused with alot of blessings before i even got it. seems more so then my other doreen virtue decks. Althought all her decks are very amazing with lots of blessing, this one along with the archangel oracle seems more like a gift to me then anything. I would add mermaids and dolphins, but i think the archangel and saints and angels were recommened me by God himself/herself (mother and father God). the mermaids and dolphins i sensed the water elements and the animals of the water nudged me to buy this, but anyway! I was pleasantly suprised with this deck on its accuracy and beautiful artwork. very stunning art work especially " heaven is watching over you" card. it has an angel with wings kissing a little one year old child. very charming!! the other cards are beautiful as well. if you want me to describe more let me know. I'm just submitting my review for this wonderful deck because i see not anybody is talking about it and i think thats a shame because its a very wonderful beautiful and accurate oracle. you will enjoy it. you can buy it cheap on amazon too if you are short on money. would make a good christmas present. Anybody else have any thoughts on this deck? i'm just curious :)

btw, i'm new on this board. i look forward to meeting you all!! :)

Anna

a_shikhs

hello gorgeousbutterfly,
i recently bought this deck and am in love with it. the cards are beautifully depicted with lovely messages. it gives you a feeling as if heaven itself is speaking to you through these cards.
these cards connect very well and im really amazed at its accuracy. This would definately make a perect xmas gift for someone. this deck is a real must have and a treasure to keep too. :))

faunabay

Hi, I really like most of her decks. Does this new one have lots of print on the card or just one or two key words? I find I don't like the ones with too much wordage on the cards (mermaids and dolphins in particular). You can't see enough of the picture and it distracts from possible different meanings.

Alta

I have been keeping an eye for it, but I think it has not been released around here.

Glad you are enjoying it!

gorgeousbutterfly

The front photos of the cards have no messages only the the meaning of the card like " healing". i understand what you mean though because you want to use your intuition instead of reading words. they are such a treat! i find them more accurate then the others , but i don't know if it was my expectations.

TemperanceAngel

I must say I always buy Doreens' decks. I don't always keep them, sometimes I give them away.

But with this one, I am not so drawn to it? We have it at my work, so I have had a bit of chance to play with it. But I am not convinced. This is a personal thing of course, I am just not resonating with it.

Marion, have you got a copy yet? Like myself, you seem to get all the decks too. I wondered what you thought?

Alta

I looked at the demo copy in the bookstore. This seems to be the first one I shall not likely buy. Seems sort of empty to me, as if she didn't give it too much thought. Dunno.

gorgeousbutterfly

i find it suprising that you'd think it wasn't given much thought by doreen virtue, since i thought finally she put more consideration in to her decks, because the others seem to have similar messages. the saints and angels oracle is unlike her other decks .

a_shikhs

I totally agree with gorgeousbutterfly.. This deck is completely different from the other decks. it is not like her other decks with typical messages... And this deck goes beautifully with Healing with the Angels... I always combine both these decks and get fabulous readings...

Alta

Well, next time I am downtown I will have another look. Of course, reactions do tend to be personal, so I see that it works well for you folks, at any rate. :)