6 of Pentacles Clarified by Page of Pentacles... Pls. Help?

jason.lee83

Hi everyone,

I did a cc spread for a friend using the RW deck.

I'm having trouble with the outcome which is 6 of pentacles clarified by Page of Pentacles. My take on it is there is some sort of imbalance in the future since one person in the relationship is immature?

Here is the rest of the reading. Note: It's a pretty interesting reading with 2 Kings, 2 4's and 2 2's!

Heart of the matter - King of wands: fiery energy which represents my friend (the querent) pursuing this chick. It could also represent someone who's in a relationship with someone else.

What crosses it - 2 of wands (the girl is trying to make a decision and weighing the pros & cons)

Foundation - 4 of pentacles: someone is being stubborn or defensive and refusing to go with the flow

What's crowning the reading - 2 of swords: someone is emotionally closed off.

Past - four of wands: the querent sees the girl as someone stable (4) and/or marriage material

Immediate Future - King of cups: emotional, the querent really loves this girl. Could just be emotional times ahead

Advice (querent) - Ace of Cups: wants to start something or push forward with something? in this case, a relationship

Environment - 5 of swords: the girl said something which struck a chord....this leads to

Hopes/Fears/Wishes - Tower: the great shakeup. They are no longer in speaking terms.

Outcome - 6 of Pentacles clarified by Page of pentacles... and this is where I need your wise help or any insight at all. Since they're not in talking terms, with these cards as the outcome, does it signify an imbalance in the future? Will they be talking again? What does this mean?

Any alternate interpretation is completely welcome! Thanks

J

G6

Would you give some background on why they are no longer speaking? What was argument/discord about that they stopped talking? It'll help put the 6 of P and Page of P in context.

jason.lee83

It helps to read for a friend! LOL Yes, I asked him. It turned out that the girl is in the process of ending a relationship, so yes, King of wands there does represent being involved with someone already in a relationship.

Anyway the discord was the girl telling my friend to stop contact for a while since she wants to get her head straight first and that it's not fair for him to wait. I can feel the 5 of swords energy there.

G6

Those two cards read to me like your friend is getting a job.

In a relationship context it can mean more broadly getting what you deserve, so your friend may find a girlfriend elsewhere.

Lastly it could be your friend is jealous or envious of the girl he likes and her boyfriend. Your friend would be the beggar and the girl and her boyfriend have the coins. The warning is to be careful of putting someone/thing on a pedestal because it forces them to look down on you.

Just some thoughts.

jason.lee83

Those two cards read to me like your friend is getting a job.

In a relationship context it can mean more broadly getting what you deserve, so your friend may find a girlfriend elsewhere.

Lastly it could be your friend is jealous or envious of the girl he likes and her boyfriend. Your friend would be the beggar and the girl and her boyfriend have the coins. The warning is to be careful of putting someone/thing on a pedestal because it forces them to look down on you.

Just some thoughts.

Thank you for considering all aspects of it, goldenVI. Well, he already has a job. Can the cards be suggesting that he looks for another job or a workplace is where he'll meet his girlfriend? I may be way off, that thought just popped out there. haha

I certainly wouldn't want him to be placed in the position of your third description, so I should warn him that. Overall this reading suggests he should move on, right? I appreciate your insight!

G6

Thank you for considering all aspects of it, goldenVI. Well, he already has a job. Can the cards be suggesting that he looks for another job or a workplace is where he'll meet his girlfriend? I may be way off, that thought just popped out there. haha

I certainly wouldn't want him to be placed in the position of your third description, so I should warn him that. Overall this reading suggests he should move on, right? I appreciate your insight!

The third description in a more gentle way can mean he feels sad that he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Yes, he should move on/back off for the simple reason that she has a boyfriend and isn't speaking to him.

Concentrate his efforts elsewhere.