Unusual Monthly Reading: June...Long Read Ahead..

Indigo Rose

Unusual Monthly Reading: June...

Indigo Rose said:
Please, any one who is bored and wants a challenge....take a look and let me know what you think.

I am planning to post on this reading once a week through the end of June. It seems a great way to see how it all fits...how it all unfolds. :)

I accidently deleted all I had written when trying to capture the above quote.:( Rather than writing it out again, I am just cutting to the reading. The one key point here being that the numbers are saying something....just like they have been in other ways since December. Numbers for those interested.

Monthly Reading: June 2006 for T(me)….
Decks Used: *Mom(Connolly) …*T(Feng Shui)
Cards are read in this order: Connolly(West), Feng Shui(East)

Each position has the numeric totals added and a corresponding Major to represent it (see below for example). This is what I call a ‘mini QC’ or quintessential card. It’s there but unseen, as it doesn’t appear in the actual spread. Yet, the energy and message of this card are being projected through the numbers. Basically it acts like a summary or umbrella card.

For this reading, mini QC’s to QC are shown in an alternating pattern starting with the Connolly and ending with Feng Shui. This was done because I only wanted to use one card for each mini QC. I thought the best way was to alternate between the 2 decks in choosing a card for the QC. It worked out really cool that way and added an entire new level to the reading. The pictures flow and tell a story….like a motion picture…. fluid movement.

Indigo Rose

WEEK 1 Cards....

Indigo Rose said:
2) Week 1: June (1-7)
8 of Wands + 8 of Cups = The Tower (16)

Here are the images for Week 1.

added: This number pattern reflects one I have been getting. It is mentioned int the Numbers link above.

Indigo Rose

WEEK 2 Cards....

Indigo Rose said:
3) Week 2: June (8-15)
7 of Pentacles + 9 of Swords = The Tower (16)

Here is WEEK 2.

Indigo Rose

WEEK 3 Cards....

Indigo Rose said:
4) Week 3: June (16-23)
3of Pentacles + 3 of Cups = The Lovers (6)

Here is WEEK 3.

Indigo Rose

WEEK 4 Cards....

Indigo Rose said:
5) Week 4: June (24-30)
Transition(13) + The Lovers(6) = The Sun(19)

Here is week 4.

Indigo Rose

QC for The READING....

Indigo Rose said:
Mini-qc’s added to find QC for Reading….
Overall =Emperor *4
Week 1=Tower= 16
Week 2=Tower= 16
Week 3=Lovers= *6
Week 4= Sun = 19
-----------------------------
61(6+1)=7
7 The Chariot=Quintessential Card for June 2006 Reading(QC)
(Placed under monthly spread)

Here is the Chariot.

Indigo Rose

Final Card...

Indigo Rose said:
Another Pattern emerges when adding all the mini-qc’s together for just the Mini-qc’s Weeks...excluding the Emperor
Week 1=Tower= 16
Week 2=Tower= 16
Week 3=Lovers= *6
Week 4= Sun = 19
----------------------
57(5+7)=12
12 The Hanged Man=QC for the Weeks of June(placed at the bottom)

Here is the last Card...The Hanged Man.

Indigo Rose

Indigo Rose said:
...Mini-qc’s added to find QC for Reading….
Overall =Emperor *4
Week 1=Tower= 16
Week 2=Tower= 16
Week 3=Lovers= *6
Week 4= Sun = 19

There is a weird twist that I will share after I get feedback.

Peace,
Indigo Rose :love:

Images posted here for Overall look at month....see subsequent post for images of the whole reading.

I decided to reveal the weird twist here.
Looking above at the numbers....this is what I will be posting about.

First, let me give some background information. My mom(widowed 2 years ago) has been on an Internet dating service. It's been really depressing for her, because she hasn't met anybody that is genuine or whom she could click with. She is a Hermit type to boot. A year ago, she came across the profile of a man who lives here locally. She passed over him, because she thought he wouldn't be interested in her...she was afraid of rejection.

That was almost 1 year ago. Fast forward to the present.

My Sis/and Her Hubby are looking at some property. They made an appointment to meet a guy about a piece of land they are interested in...now, here is where is gets WEIRD....it's the guy my mom saw on the Net last year!

Ok...so, not that strange yet. However, my mom decided to go with them yesterday to see the property...and meet this guy. WOW!!! Apparently they had an instant chemistry, that even my sis/family noticed.

Ok...now it gets even stranger....

My mom called to tell me about meeting this guy. At the time, I was typing our readings from earlier in the day...to be specific...I was typing the peice that appears above. We did the reading earlier that day, and did a quick interpretation...but in the evening I went back to add all the QC's and review it for greater detail.

In the conversation with Mom, I interrupted her telling me about the meeting to tell her about this strange numbers pattern I found. SEE ABOVE...
I told her about the '666' numbers. She told me that the last 3 digits of his phone number are 666 and they had joked about it.....

Ok....Twilight Zone time....

When I looked at the actual numbers as I had typed them up, I noticed a 9 at the bottom of this 666 run. A thought came to me, "ask her if his number is 9666." I asked her and she didn't know, so she called my sis and she checked her phone log....YEP the last four digits of his phone number are '9666'.

Coindence? Hmmmm. I doubt it.

Peace,

added:One more thing I forgot to mention. We also do yearly readings together in December. It's an annual thing for us. :) This year her June projection was: 10 of Cups and King of Cups. Hmmmm.....?? I wonder.

majah kahlana

Indigo.. this is an awesome idea... do you mind terribly if my daughters and i borrow it?
Maj

Indigo Rose

majah kahlana said:
Indigo.. this is an awesome idea... do you mind terribly if my daughters and i borrow it?
Maj

I think that would be great! :)
One of the reasons I shared this reading was to help others.

Peace,