Healing with the Angels - Self Acceptance

geministar

When I pulled this card I had the question in mind "what card shall we study next" but I felt as if it was aimed at me because sometimes I think too much about everything and can be hard on myself and negative.

I feel like I am being told to accept myself exactly as I am and to not change for anything or anyone.

The angel in the card is a little girl, she has no clothes on and by that it is showing us to accept your whole self inside and out.

Colby

When I saw that the title said "Self Acceptance" I got immediately that this message was for us :) I hadn't even found the card in the deck at that stage.

The card is green with splashes of pink. Green green is the colour for healing and pink is love.

We have to accept people for who they are, including ourselves. We have to be proud of who we are and not to be afraid to show our true self. We are loved for who we are. Our Angels accept and love us for who we are, even though we have made mistakes.

geministar

Wow! I never even thought to take notice of the colours! Must keep that in mind when interpreting a card.

geministar

When you are not accepting yourself it is as if you are being hard on the child within. This card could also be saying to "love the child within". There is a child within all of us and we have the choice to love it. :)

Colby

ooohhh I like your thinking Geministar.

I just shuffled the cards to pick the next card to study and I guess what I got Self-Acceptance!!! I was actually beating myself up earlier so this is the message I'm getting now...

You need to love yourself before change can happen. Stop putting yourself down or being negative about yourself, love you for who you are.

There is also something about the butterfly that I'm drawn to... maybe it's the fact that it starts out as a caterpillar (which you don't think as beautiful) and turns into a caterpillar (which everyone thinks is beautiful).

I also read the book... I like "self improvement comes from a positive mind-set. Berating yourself only makes your spirit sink".

geministar

I like what you wrote about the caterpillar turning into the butterfly. That is so true. :)