artwork in healing with the fairies

BrightEye

i'm wondering about the artwork in healing with the fairies. i now have the mermaids and dolphins by doreen virtue and i'm not too struck on the art, although i'm drawn to the deck for other reasons. i really love the art in healing with the angels and was wondering if the fairies deck was similar.

lark

There are nine different artist that worked on the 44 card deck so it has a very scattered art style not just one style.
Mermaids and Dolphins has 25! different artist's work in the 44 card deck.
So maybe that's what you're not connecting with.
Most of us are used to one art style and one artist through out a deck.
So Doreen's decks are very different that way.

BrightEye

i know what you mean. i do like healing with the angels though, despite the many artists. the deck has a different kind of 'mood' to the mermaids and dolphins and i was wondering whether the fairies deck was similar to the angels in terms of 'mood'.

lark

I just layed both of mine out for you...I only have the Fairies and the Mermaids deck so I can't compare the Faieires to the Angels deck ...but
In the Fairy deck the art flows better together and is more mellow.
Also the cards only have one title on the bottom and not top and bottom writing like the Mermaid deck.

I have a friend who took Doreen's classes and is an angel reader...she swears that Healing with the Angels is the best deck.

a_shikhs

The artwork in Healing with the Fairies is quite simple and similar to the angels one. Its beautiful with simple messages. I love both and find a strong connection with both of them. Though I know quite a few people who don't connect with the fairies one.

a_shikhs

lark said:
I have a friend who took Doreen's classes and is an angel reader...she swears that Healing with the Angels is the best deck.

I agree. Healing with the Angels deck is the best and one of the most powerful ones too.:)

lark

a_shikhs said:
The artwork in Healing with the Fairies is quite simple and similar to the angels one. Its beautiful with simple messages. I love both and find a strong connection with both of them. Though I know quite a few people who don't connect with the fairies one.
I was just going to say that I only have the two decks, but I get better readings with he Mermaid and Dolphin deck than with the Fairies.
I should pick up a Healing with the Angels though...Now I'm curious to see how it reads.

a_shikhs

lark said:
I should pick up a Healing with the Angels though...Now I'm curious to see how it reads.

You should definately pick that one up. It is worth every penny and it has a compltetly different vibe to it. :)

Infact yesterday I had gone for coffee with a friend. I was carrying the angel deck along and when I showed it to her, she got very positive and powerful vibes from it. She loved this deck and said that she had never got such positive vibes from any of my other oracle decks. Now I plan to buy her this deck in a while.. :D

lark

OK, it's in my Amazon basket...geezz but I'm easy!
BrightEye I hold you responsible for this....;)

BrightEye

lark said:
OK, it's in my Amazon basket...geezz but I'm easy!
BrightEye I hold you responsible for this....;)
i'll gladly take all the responsibility on my little shoulders. i know myself how irresistable these decks are. i don't know what it is about them. i think i'll buy the fairies tomorrow.