666? It's Meaning? message?

Starmage

Hello all! I've been wondering 'bout what this no. is trying to tell me, I've been seeing in alot alrdy in my life since a couple of years ago (most especially in video games) It's like the timings are always right for my game currency to go 666 each time I check it frequently... I don't know, it didn't bother me but I've been wondering since it's already been happening alot lately. the time, the scores, everything, everytime I check them from time to time, it just goes 666, or the sequence is already about to reach 666 at the exact moment I check the numbers.

Is the universe trying to tell me something? if so, what is it? What is with the number 666 that it keeps appearing on me?

Some says it's the number of the devil, so I'm kinda scared at the same time, but I'm not gonna be closed-minded and see just that, since I know the universe is a loving and accepting being. but I'm just confused.

Help is really appreciated :) Thankyou so much!

zayats

Hi there :) I'm by no means an expert on numerology or the like, but I've been into angel numbers recently. And I've come across a meaning of 666 relating to material possessions and the need to balance the material and the spiritual in your life. Not sure if it resonates for you. I think it's the meaning by Doreen Virtue, who wrote a book on angel numbers. She writes that 666 is a call to focus on spirit and service more and less on the material world. For some reason I'm unable to copy the passage. But you can look it up in google - there's also a site (probably more than one) for angel numbers. I remember the meaning there was roughly the same, perhaps it's based on Doreen Virtue's work. Let me know if it resonates with you :)

Laurelle

6+6+6 equals 18. 1+8 equals 9.

I see this combination as 9. It's spiritual completion.

GotH

You're a musician right? Well according to Iron Maiden, Vincent Price and specifically the Bible, it's the....

Number of the Beast: http://youtu.be/1Od8h1TBIjw

bradford

Christian superstition and poppycock.

Starmage

@zayats - Hello there zayats! yes, what you just said really resonates alot to me in my current status, I've been very busy lately with my schedules in college and when I get back home all I do is play video games with my brothers to compensate for the stress in college lol! and I guess that means I've been consumed alot in wordly and material welfares and I seem to have not partaken alot in spiritual journeys anymore like I've used to before. Thankyou so much for your response! ^_^

@Laurelle - Then that is amazing, I've been into alot of spiritual experiences before I got consumed into wordly welfares. xD thanks for the info!!

@GotH - Yes, I'm a musician and about the link you sent! I kinda have some knowledge about it being the mark of the beast like in the bible, but as I said in my first post in this thread "i'm not gonna be close minded and see just that". But thanks for your infos by the way!

danieljuk

Hi Starmage,

I was interested in why this number has such a negative connotation and did some research into why and it's religious links. I'm not religious or a theologian and some other people on here may have more about this with their personal belief systems than me.

666 is described as 'the number of the beast' in Revelation 13 verses 15–18 The actual number is mentioned once in verse 18 in the Greek manuscript of the text and translates from the Greek as....

"Here is Wisdom, Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast six hundred and sixty-six"

However people argue about the Greek translation into different languages, there is different meanings to the original phasing and also hilariously in a Latin written manuscript the number is written as 616! There is huge debate and argument about it these days and so the idea we have really associated it with evil and the Devil is from history, religion and horror movies and might have been wrong in the first place. so glad you are challenging that in your thinking :)

Leaving aside all the negatives takes on it, in numerology 6 is about problem solving and love (thus it's the lovers in tarot), it really is one of the most harmonious numbers. If you believe that repeating numbers are angel signs and there is multiple 6's, it might be seen as a good thing, harmony, love, problem solving happening or going to happen.

Finally this person has a blog which has every number with definition in the angel number belief system, this is her post for 666 here for some more ideas for you.

Starmage

hello danieljuk! And wow, thanks so much for the informations you shared, alot of it really makes sense to me and I can clearly see as to how this number really means to me as a message from the angels! And that blog really helped me alot to better understand the meaning of the number! And of course, though it's been labeled alot as an evil number, I am very sure the bible has alot more to say that aren't included in it about the number itself. Once again thanks so much for your response! :)