Cards of good health

Bronwyn1

What cards would you suggest are the best for signifying good health?

Nancy

cherryberry

hmmm, tricky - maybe the Empress :) She appears very healthy in my Sharman-C. deck :D

Apocalipstick

I was just thinking about this! My conclusion centered on the Page of Pentacles, and to a lesser extent, the Queen of the same suit. I think this may be a leftover from having done readings with the Thoth deck, though.

Thirteen

The Sun

I agree on The Empress. Good call there. Also Strength and The Sun. Most especially The Sun.

The Ace of Pentacles and probably the Queen of Pentacles could also indicate good health, Pentacles being the suit of health.

Just FYI (as an addendum) The Star, Judgement and 4/Swords are all about healing and getting better. So if you're looking for cards about someone in not-so-good health getting better, these are the ones.

Bronwyn1

Ok, sorry for that last one in the wrong post. My typing is less than stellar today!!! sheesh. I agree with all of these and was thinking perhaps strength and the 9 of cups.

Bronwyn1

yes, Strength, my apologies again. Not a good day for me.

starrystarrynight

Along with those listed above, I could see the Four of Pentacles as a good, solid (and healthy) foundation...and the Chariot can indicate moving toward a healthy outcome in a health reading.

Bronwyn1

Thanks for your input everyone. Most helpful.
Nancy