Doreen virtue's ascended mastters oracle deck....

tinkerbell

Hi all,
Just wondered if anybody has this yet?
I spotted it on amazon yesterday but haven't been able to find a single scan of the cards-I beieve Doreen had the paintings for the cards specially commissioned.
I do hope she hasn't 'spoilt' this deck with those 'busy' borders I dislike so much!
Looking forward to hearing what you think/seeing some scans!!!!!!!
If you can oblige that'd be great.....I'm curious!
Love
Tink xx

knowledge seeker

i've heard she's coming out with this deck in the new year, which it is now, and i'm now keeping my eye's peeled for any signs any where! i will post back here if i find anything however.
from past experiences it's hard to find scans of the new decks doreen brings out until they are on shelf, but that's just what i've found from my experience. maybe someone else can help us out?
i can feel my fingers itching and purse calling me already :D :D LOL,
KS

geministar

I dont think it comes out until 1st March and I think you're right about not being able to see scans until it actually hits the shelves because I havent seen any scans at all. I really hope its a good deck! :)

knowledge seeker

ohhh the 1st of march, that's only a WEEK away!!!!! YAY!!!!! i'll definately be keeping my eyes open. but will it reach the shelves on that date, or is that just release over the net and it'll reach the shops later? hmmm.....again, if i hear anything, i'll post here asap.
KS

knowledge seeker

just to add, that apparently, yes, the deck 'will be widely available' both on amazon and on the shelves. but i couldn't determine if that was US only or world wide.

geministar

Hi KS,

Yeah I wasnt sure about that either. When they say 'widely' it makes you think world wide but being in Australia, we could have to wait a bit longer. We'll have to wait and see. If you happen to see it let me know. :)

knowledge seeker

thank you darla.
i have been keeping my eyes out in my local shops, however i haven't seen it yet though here in south australia.
tomorrow i'm going to ring a metaphysical bookshop (cosmic pages) to see if they have it in. usually they have anything which is being released straight away (if it hasn't sold out already the day it reaches their shelves :) ) i'll post here with what i find tomorrow.
blessings
KS

Briar Rose

Thank you for Sharing this. My friend Mark has been talking about the Ascended Masters for quite some time now. Wait until he sees this!

Glass Owl

I bought this deck on Sunday at a local new age shop. The cards are beautiful and they have glilded edges which is a nice touch. The backs are not reversible. I really like the idea behind this deck. It is very positive and nurturing--no dark cards. It is made up 44 cards and the Ascended Masters on the cards are great spiritual teachers and healers. The name of the master is on the bottom of the card and a statement is on the top of the card. (Ex: Krishna--Find the Blessings in Your Current Situation)

Many different cultures and religions are represented in this deck but I would have definately liked to have seen more than just one Native American card.