Suggest an Oracle for Romance Readings Please

Little Hare

Hi BLFO

I had the poppy's love one, i ended up giving it away, i found the problem with it, is that it stereotypes people. I guess i'm not explaining myself well and i may come back and re-edit this post, but i just dont feel from my experiance that this particular deck was a useful tool... it just gives answers there is no room for intution to take place in my opinion

BLFO

I read someone's comment on the deck on Amazon and they said that they returned the deck back to the site. I wonder why.

Alta

You could use the Jane Austen Tarot as an oracle. That deck is just made for the many complications of relationships!!! Forget the tarot associations and use the story associations or whatever the pictures suggest.

WolfyJames

I would suggest the Love Pack on my side. I have it and the cards are really good about indepth matters. It's called Love Pack but it also contains the cards from The Enlightenment Pack as well (not the same art though) from the same guy so this is not a totally 100% deck about love, do not be fooled, it's really about discovering your deep issues about everything and how to resolve them, in the Love Pack the guy added cards specifically about "love" but mostly about relationships from love to family and friendships. The naive art is pretty as well.

HearthCricket

Since you are a romantic, I would pick two specific decks for this purpose!

1. The Victorian Flower Oracle, by Magic Realist Press.

2. Lover's Path Tarot, by USG...often better used as an oracle than an actual tarot deck.

Both come in lovely packaging and with a book, unless you just want the floral oracle by itself, which you can also do. There is nothing more romantic than the language of flowers that was so well known and popular during previous centuries when the offering of a boquet would says volumes depending on what flowers were used. Except, of course, legends of the greatest of lovers and thus The Lover's Path.

BLFO

Not really a romantic, I am just tired of trying to figure out tarot meanings for relationships concerning feelings, actions and thoughts, because I feel that some of my tarot decks don't express well for relationships.

I want to keep romance/love themed orackes separated from my tarot deck which I would like to just stick with daily divination.

I might consider buying Lover's Pack. I wanted an oracle that was straight-forward and to the point visually.