8 cups in relationship readings

SirRushing

I usually do tarot readings to see if a person wouldn't be romantically/sexually interested in me. And I get an 8 cups, it means that they are not interested and think they can do better and try to avoid me.

Has anyone gotten an 8 cups in romance/sexual relationships that means something else than someone not wanting a relationship with you?

pageofswords9110

I usually do tarot readings to see if a person wouldn't be romantically/sexually interested in me. And I get an 8 cups, it means that they are not interested and think they can do better and try to avoid me.

Has anyone gotten an 8 cups in romance/sexual relationships that means something else than someone not wanting a relationship with you?

Yes it means this person is detaching themselves emotionally and looking for something better.

Sharla

Depending on the other cards surrounding, it could also mean them walking away from a previous relationship in the hope of having something better with you.

Intotouch

I've had it for myself when I've both greatly desired someone but was deeply afraid of getting hurt.

SweetSiren

There are beautiful cups a man is walking away from. Someone is leaving their good feelings. You are not absent from their heart, but they're directing their mind toward other things.

I had this come up while i was dating someone. He said he had feelings, but stopped talking to me unexpectedly. He was dismissing what he felt. There could be a million reasons for this, but at the core, this was the issue.