FSC - Sept. 04 - 30 / TomTom & moderndayruth

TomTom

Hi, moderndayruth.

I'm glad you are my partner.

moderndayruth

Hi TomTom
thank you for opening the thread for us :)
I really like the spreads so i think i'll give a try to both ;)
I think i'll do the readings soon, maybe tmr morning.
Is there some special area you'd like me to focus on?
Love&Light
mdr

TomTom

moderndayruth said:
Hi TomTom
thank you for opening the thread for us :)
I really like the spreads so i think i'll give a try to both ;)
I think i'll do the readings soon, maybe tmr morning.
Is there some special area you'd like me to focus on?
Love&Light
mdr

he, he, mdr, sounds very good; but you get to chose only one :D bec. I'm new with this deck.

Focus area: I and friendships.

What would you like me to focus on?

TomTom :)

moderndayruth

Ok, so here we go ;)
Leo62:
Quote:
----3----
1---2---5
----4----

1. The Crossroads: where you are now - your feelings, attitudes, state of mind.

2. The Obstacle: what is blocking you, what you are resisting, the nature of the problem.

3. The Angel: what will help you overcome 2.

4. The Demon: what won't help - attitudes or actions you need to avoid.

5. The Path With Heart: where you need to get to, using the strategy described in card 3.

I thought that the first spread is more suitable and while i was shuffling the Singer of the Chalice "poped out", so i took him as a significator.
I feel he is saying here that yo have big emotional capacity for true friendship, you build up so to say a large "vessel", an intentional sharing attitude towards your friends. I feel that you are a natral giver and, among else, that's why you are blessed by deep and mutual love and support in your surroundings.
1. Position one- where are you now. Iris of the Rainbows. She is talking to me about perfection, self-content and "mature beaty", in a sense that "mature", long-term friendships with time get this beatiful layer over them - like those antique mirrors from Venice; this friendships have see a lot, have been through many challenges, survived few turbulencea and i feel now they are in that blissful state when you love and you are loved nonetheless your imperfections, or better to say, you are loved particularly for the attitudes and characteristics that make you so perfectly imperfect ;)
2. The obstacle. Mickle A Muckle. Maybe some Mickle's lightheartedness would be wellcomed; maybe either you or somebody of your close friends recently went through some crises and a lot of your time was spent on encouragment and support, maybe, after this phase is over, it's time to have some fun together and do some totally meaningless and absoltely pleasant stuff - like shopping sprees and pijama parties.
3. The Angel. Ilebe the Retriever. I think this the most beneficial card one can get in this position, to me, Ilbe the Retriever is the best of friends :)
I feel he is here to say that he is guardian of your friendships, and that he is nurturing in you the qualities that are best valued in a friendship- loyalty and devotion.
4. The Demon. Luathas the Wild. My association with him are vices, excessive partying and drinking and thus maybe some people that we met in such "chaotic" circumstances, but i checked the book meaning for you ;)
Well, the meaning that i can most relate to is an encouragment to release some old (non-creative) patterns of thinking and behaviour and be ready to risc, even though it might look foolish at first.
5. The Path with Heart- Undressing of a Salad. This card reminds me of a self-content group of friends, playing with a ball and enjoying it; are you and your friends into some group sport? Maybe that wold be a great way to spend the time together?
The more tradional interpretation would suggest to avoid extremes in your relations with friends, if the goins get tough - the most important thing is to keep your inner calm and ability of clear jdgement.
TomTom, i hope i am not totaly of with this reading :(
I hope there is something for you in it,
thank you for letting me read for you
mdr

TomTom

moderndayruth said:
I feel that you are a natural giver and, among else, that's why you are blessed by deep and mutual love and support in your surroundings.

This is foremost my husband - the best friend ever :D
My neighbor left and right are supportive and I think they like me.

1. Position one- where are you now. Iris of the Rainbows. She is talking to me about perfection, self-content and "mature beauty", in a sense that "mature", long-term friendships with time get this beautiful layer over them - like those antique mirrors from Venice; this friendships have see a lot, have been through many challenges, survived few turbulence and i feel now they are in that blissful state when you love and you are loved nonetheless your imperfections, or better to say, you are loved particularly for the attitudes and characteristics that make you so perfectly imperfect ;)

mdr, this is my husband again. He takes me any which way he can.
My other, so I thought, friendships have not survived. Especially one I really loved could not take me suddenly opening my mouth in opposition.

2. The obstacle. Mickle A Muckle. Maybe some Mickle's lightheartedness would be welcomed; maybe either you or somebody of your close friends recently went through some crises and a lot of your time was spent on encouragement and support

What I have to come to realize is that who I really thought were my friends, needed me in their crisis situations and when the situations were solved, I was forgotten suddenly. This is the crux of my life.

3. The Angel. Ilebe the Retriever. I think this the most beneficial card one can get in this position, to me, Ilbe the Retriever is the best of friends :)
I feel he is here to say that he is guardian of your friendships, and that he is nurturing in you the qualities that are best valued in a friendship- loyalty and devotion.

It still comes down to my husband, my truest and only friend.

4. The Demon. Luathas the Wild. My association with him are vices, excessive partying and drinking and thus maybe some people that we met in such "chaotic" circumstances, but i checked the book meaning for you ;)

He, he, not I; maybe a glass of wine at Christmas and New Years.
Wild parties are long over; but I sure had them. :party:

Well, the meaning that i can most relate to is an encouragement to release some old (non-creative) patterns of thinking and behaviour and be ready to risk, even though it might look foolish at first.

Well, my non-creative patterns of thinking and behaviour and the readiness to risk, I will drop for good. It might have been that my expectations were too high; but I never received back what I gave. Really good life-time friends are hard to come by, if ever.

TomTom, i hope i am not totally of with this reading :(
I hope there is something for you in it,
thank you for letting me read for you
mdr

Oh, you're very welcome, mdr, and the reading is as I would it like to be for me, but it never really turned out this way with my friends. As I wrote above,
I was only good for the duration of their crisis and then was dropped.

My last friend of 10 years, I just lost. I had noticed that she sort of was not respecting me or my opinions anymore; got derogative remarks in emails and upon asking of what she meant, the answer was....I was just kidding.
One day I had enough and then it was over for us.

I think that it is hard to read for others without seeing or speaking with them.
There is no clue to pick up; so don't feel bad.
Since I will use this oracle for the first time, I might be way over the top anyway. But practice is good :D

Another thing that makes readings difficult is to do a "general reading".
Please be so kind and give me something to focus on, even if it is your dog or your cat, work or something else.
I very much will appreciate it, mdr.

I have to paint some wood during the next few days and then I try to figure out the cards for you.

Till then be well.

:heart: TomTom

moderndayruth

TomTom, thank you for the detailed and honest feedback... My heart goes to you and... i could be writing it instead of you, with the exact same words.
I still have couple of relatives and some colleagues from work, but that's all from dozens of friendships that i made in last two decades or so... You know, i was bitter about it, but than i realised couple of things...
First, the energy and the effort that we put into our friendships doesn't go away, it can't disappear, it will come back in form in of more loyal and more devoted friends one day. I am also new to Faeries, but the thing that i am certain on is that i picked up something from your future ;) (And mine too, hopefully.)
Another thing; we, guys who hang out at this forum, are spiritual beings, working with Tarot and oracles makes us change for better much sooner than rest of the people we are surrounded with; at some point of time, some people have to go from our lives - we gave them what we had, they played the role they had to in our lives (even if the role was to push our buttons ;) ) and the Universe is simply clearing some space for new people and more qualitative relationships ;)
The thing that strucks me with exchanges here is that i always get partners to whose challenges i can relate 100% (as well as they can relate with mine),
G-d works in misterious ways, doesn't she ;)
I "envy" you on the wonderful relationship you have with your hubby... Hope it's "contagious" and hopefully it can be transmitted through AT exchanges lol
Humor aside, that's what i am concerned about and i'd love a reading on that one: soulmates, where is mine? Did he get "trapped" in some paralel reality lol Any insight on that one is mostly appreciated ;)
Love&Light
mdr

TomTom

(((mdr)))

I try my best and I hope that the cards pick up on your wish.

:heart: TomTom

TomTom

reading for mdr.

Hi, mdr.

It's a little late and I am sorry for that. I was (am) sick and have a little scrambled mind LOL and I hope, in spite of that, that this reading will tell you something.
Since this is my first time with these Faeries to work, I hope that I find their assistance and wisdom. :p:

1) The crossroads: where you are now - your feelings, attitudes, state of mind.

# 8 - The Singer of Courage:

I feel that you need to muster up the courage to step out of yourself - out of your perceived mold - built-up over a long period of time. Learn to be yourself and discard what others think you should be. This takes great courage and you will encounter opposition and disapproval from the ones around you. Don't despair, they will get used to the NEW YOU :p:
The Singer of Courage tells me that you can be very hard on yourself and this can close you off to many beautiful and new experiences. Open your mind and heart, loosen up and take some time to smell the roses and the fresh wind of change. Aren't there little voices inside of you wishing you could/would do something totally different? Spending more time on yourself and with yourself? Do something crazy and outrageous? Dare!!!

There is a quote on the Starbucks Coffee cup from David Copperfield that fits nicely in: "The most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will." Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities."

It is not good for you and your health to not break the old mold and free yourself. Find the image of who you want to be and work toward it. You will see that there is a whole new world out there to be discovered. Maybe in this new world (universe) you then are able to see your soul mate because you have opened yourself up for this new experience.

2) The obstacle: what is blocking you, what you are resisting, the nature of your problem.

# 42 - Myk The Myomancer.

Yep - this old and wise Myomancer tells me that you have no time to spend to look around you. My advise for you is to have an open eye and ear for the world around you and to spend some more time in nature. There is really much to see and to discover. As in your life and as in nature, go turn the leaves over and around and see what is underneath or behind and that what is hidden.
Mind you, when I turn the leaves over on my shrubs, there are a lot of nasty little critters eating happily away. But that's life - we have to take the bad with the good and so do you.
But when you don't look, you cannot find anything, you cannot see the hidden and marvelous other world. A glance of an eye here and there and the people who smile at you. That's an empty world. How would you be able then to return a glance to a potential soul mate? Spend some time in nature and make the clock go a little slower.

3) The Angel: what will help you overcome 2

# 27 - Nelys The Alchemyst

It says in the book that she stands for inner transformation and irrevocable change. Nelys is your guide and guardian and will help you to transform yourself into this free, happy, and smiling being.
This transformation to the new you will not come all that easy, but the result will make your eyes pop out :D
I feel that you should look to your inner spirituality and fine-tune it or find something that keeps you occupied spiritually and keeps you calm. I can sense that you live in a whirlwind world, things happen too fast, change too often, and the pace is wearing you down. It's easier said than done, but try to live a notch slower, take more often little baby steps instead of diving head-in-first into the thick of it.
It will do you a whole lot of good and will surprise you. You will feel free, happy, and centered with both feet firmly planted on the ground you have carved out for you.

4) The Demon: what won't help - attitudes or actions you need to avoid.

# 54 - Epona's Wild Daughter

Hhhmmm - looking at this card makes me feel that she keeps you down by confronting you over and over again with your past and your fears. It looks like her sharp fingernails cause you pain, as well as the position you are in - she keeps you coward down. I see that you are stuck in the content of your own life, thus also in the past. I feel that you have to let the past go, along with your fears for the future. Otherwise you wander aimlessly around and get stuck in a rut.
Make peace with your past, resolve the ever nagging conflicts in your life and begin to learn how to live your life without baggage. Live the life you truly want for yourself.

5) The Path with Heart: where you need to get to, using the strategy described in card 3.

# 21 - The Faery Who Was Kissed by The Pixies.

Ahem, ahem, ahem. Look at the card. Happy faces everywhere. Can you hear the giggles and laughter? This Faery tells you that, for you to be that way, you have formostly to love yourself. Without it you cannot be really happy. Happiness and love is inviting and reciprocal if it is undemanding and unconditional. Spread it around, be happy and have a beautiful smile and you'll see how many will smile back at you. Make-believe is what this world has come to; but I feel that it is most important for you to have/bring true love, truth, and stability into your life.
I don't really know what makes you unhappy. Is it your personal life; your work environment, how you perceive yourself, not so pretty as a model in a magazine? Do you deprive yourself of many things? Is it the past?
Life is not always happy and flawless and has it's ups and downs. When you look at the card, upper right corner, there is one wagging his finger and warning of that; but overall you should strife to make your life as happy as can be. Just read again what The Singer of Courage has to say to you.

At last, hopefully you can make sense out of it. Thank you for your patience, mdr.

My best to you :heart:

TomTom

moderndayruth

"Hi, mdr.

It's a little late and I am sorry for that. I was (am) sick and have a little scrambled mind LOL and I hope, in spite of that, that this reading will tell you something."
TomTom, as i pm-ed to you last night, the reading is amazing, very acurrate, very intuitive and i can totally relate to it. I hope you feel better now :)
I cought a horrible cold myself and, btw, it seems that "scrambled mind" is an optimal state of mind for Faery readings as my other exchange partner liked the reading i did for her ;)
"Since this is my first time with these Faeries to work, I hope that I find their assistance and wisdom. :

1) The crossroads: where you are now - your feelings, attitudes, state of mind.

# 8 - The Singer of Courage:

I feel that you need to muster up the courage to step out of yourself - out of your perceived mold - built-up over a long period of time. Learn to be yourself and discard what others think you should be. This takes great courage and you will encounter opposition and disapproval from the ones around you. Don't despair, they will get used to the NEW YOU :
The Singer of Courage tells me that you can be very hard on yourself and this can close you off to many beautiful and new experiences. Open your mind and heart, loosen up and take some time to smell the roses and the fresh wind of change. Aren't there little voices inside of you wishing you could/would do something totally different? Spending more time , on yourself and with yourself? Do something crazy and outrageous? Dare!!!"

Heh, heh, i get the Singer of Courage repeatedly... i do need his energy right now.I've been "complaining" in other posts , the place where i live is very conservative (the most conservative country in Europe, actually) and i am not trying not to fit in, but to the contrary, to adapt the surrondings to myself as much as possible ;)
It does take a lot of courage and, yes, i am really hard on myself - it takes a lot to fit into criteria i set for myself. Sometimes i wander whether i crossed the line of "healthy ambition" :( My Faeries and my Tarot decks are my evergreen oasis in the vast banality of everyday life :)

"There is a quote on the Starbucks Coffee cup from David Copperfield that fits nicely in: "The most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will." Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities."
That's my personal credo actually ;)

"It is not good for you and your health to not break the old mold and free yourself. "
Oh, yes, i know that, the Universe was first hinting on it and later on "had" to apply some harsher "corrective measures" as i didn't seem to get the hints lol

"Find the image of who you want to be and work toward it. You will see that there is a whole new world out there to be discovered. Maybe in this new world (universe) you then are able to see your soul mate because you have opened yourself up for this new experience."
I get this all the time form my oracles, that after the significant change such union could be possible - there is some sensitive stuff that i'll pm to you.

"2) The obstacle: what is blocking you, what you are resisting, the nature of your problem.

# 42 - Myk The Myomancer.

Yep - this old and wise Myomancer tells me that you have no time to spend to look around you. My advise for you is to have an open eye and ear for the world around you and to spend some more time in nature. There is really much to see and to discover. As in your life and as in nature, go turn the leaves over and around and see what is underneath or behind and that what is hidden.
Mind you, when I turn the leaves over on my shrubs, there are a lot of nasty little critters eating happily away. But that's life - we have to take the bad with the good and so do you.
But when you don't look, you cannot find anything, you cannot see the hidden and marvelous other world. A glance of an eye here and there and the people who smile at you. That's an empty world. How would you be able then to return a glance to a potential soul mate? Spend some time in nature and make the clock go a little slower."

That's the message i got from the readings for the whole year, to slow down... which i did, i was killing myself with work, dieting, studyng, guilt, endless things i was doing for other people (misunderstood concept of sharing), volonteering (for all the wrong purposes as it came out lately) and so on, it's good i hadn't actually ended up with a nervous break down :(

"3) The Angel: what will help you overcome 2

# 27 - Nelys The Alchemyst"

She is very special to me, she comes often to my dreams and meditations.

"It says in the book that she stands for inner transformation and irrevocable change. Nelys is your guide and guardian and will help you to transform yourself into this free, happy, and smiling being.
This transformation to the new you will not come all that easy..."

That i understood already, thank you lol And i can be a drama queen here and than so it spices up the things additionally heh, heh

"but the result will make your eyes pop out
I feel that you should look to your inner spirituality and fine-tune it or find something that keeps you occupied spiritually and keeps you calm."

Definitely. I choose a spiritall path that after some four years began to feel like a relegion - i have to re-learn to listen to my inner voice... or, better to say, inner silence.
"I can sense that you live in a whirlwind world, things happen too fast, change too often, and the pace is wearing you down. "

Yep. But than i get too bored too soon if it's not like that so it's kinda "vicious circle" :0
"It's easier said than done, but try to live a notch slower, take more often little baby steps instead of diving head-in-first into the thick of it."

Done already. I do have that "late bloom" ( hope it's a proper euphemism for someone who is not mature enough for their age ;), a Peter Pan syndrom, but at least it's less "acute" than it used to be.

"It will do you a whole lot of good and will surprise you. You will feel free, happy, and centered with both feet firmly planted on the ground you have carved out for you." I do need grounding from time to time, my psyche could't otherwise endure ;)

"4) The Demon: what won't help - attitudes or actions you need to avoid.

# 54 - Epona's Wild Daughter

Hhhmmm - looking at this card makes me feel that she keeps you down by confronting you over and over again with your past and your fears. It looks like her sharp fingernails cause you pain, as well as the position you are in - she keeps you coward down. I see that you are stuck in the content of your own life, thus also in the past. I feel that you have to let the past go, along with your fears for the future. Otherwise you wander aimlessly around and get stuck in a rut.
Make peace with your past, resolve the ever nagging conflicts in your life and begin to learn how to live your life without baggage. Live the life you truly want for yourself." I am trying to and most of the time i actually succeed in it.
It's like i am limited by my own past perception of myself... though i changed i still have this residues of the limiting thought patterns to work on;

"5) The Path with Heart: where you need to get to, using the strategy described in card 3.

# 21 - The Faery Who Was Kissed by The Pixies.

Ahem, ahem, ahem. Look at the card. Happy faces everywhere. Can you hear the giggles and laughter? This Faery tells you that, for you to be that way, you have formostly to love yourself. "
I began to learn this lesson just recently and that's one of the toughest :(

Without it you cannot be really happy. Happiness and love is inviting and reciprocal if it is undemanding and unconditional. Spread it around, be happy and have a beautiful smile and you'll see how many will smile back at you. Make-believe is what this world has come to; but I feel that it is most important for you to have/bring true love, truth, and stability into your life.
I don't really know what makes you unhappy. Is it your personal life; your work environment, how you perceive yourself, not so pretty as a model in a magazine? "
The last one particularly lol I have this "love-hate" relationship with my work and the personal life... well, it's almost non-existing (if you don't count occasional coffees with girlfriends and hanging around AT ;) )
"Do you deprive yourself of many things?"
Oh, yes, especially of the things that make you fat or cause a bad reputation in a conservative surrounding (which is... just about everything :( )
"Is it the past?
Life is not always happy and flawless and has it's ups and downs. When you look at the card, upper right corner, there is one wagging his finger and warning of that; but overall you should strife to make your life as happy as can be. Just read again what The Singer of Courage has to say to you.

At last, hopefully you can make sense out of it. Thank you for your patience, mdr.

My best to you

TomTom"
Thank you for the amazing reading TomTom
Love,
mdr

TomTom

Hey you, dear mdr, I am glad that I got the right Faeries for you :D
and I'm happy for you that you do all the right moves already. Don't give up.

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

I am late with another Oracle reading and if you don't mind, please be patient till Tuesday for my reply to your pm.

:love: TomTom