9 of Wands as lost luggage

Miren

So, I was doing a travel spread and it indicated that both of my flights would go well, but the challenge was "9 Wands." Figured I'd be running up against something I couldn't solve but had no idea what it was. Sure enough, my suitcase is missing. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

I thought that was interesting and wanted to share. I suppose of the impediments one can have in air travel, lost luggage is one of the most common and most helpless. Took the spread's advice and was a very gracious Empress about it. Can't find the bag myself so might as well not get angry.

Rosanne

Oh I am sorry you lost some luggage! I would have thought 9 Wands was tired energy from hanging on to emotional baggage- but I guess this 9 tells you to be prepared for everything :p Glad you could be gracious, the universe may well be in return. ~Rosanne

Miren

It's 3am, but the luggage showed up on my doorstep! Yay for a gracious universe.

Baccus93

Here's my claim

I learn so much from you folk here it's amazing!

duskymorning

9 rods

so many to face isn't it. thats the card indicate to me. en, you have your things in your own hands to mind, also here comes other little things to deal with. traveling can be so all over the place sometimes. however, i think 9 of rods suggest you, whatever how much luggage you need to mind, how many little annoying travelling routins are there, hold on to the most important things, such as tickets, passport tightly. focus on what is mostly important to you, and you ll be ok