9 Readings for Feedback in 3 Days

wheelie

Fourteen and KnightOfTheCosmos, I have added you all to the list and am excited to read for you. I'll be doing at least three readings a day, if you want to gauge where you are on the schedule.

wheelie

Reading for Aries2014

[size=+2]Reading for Aries2014 on S Expectations[/size]

what I can expect next from S?

Please receive what is helpful; ignore what does not resonate and let it fall away.

[size=+2]The Focus[/size]

65.jpg
Universal Waite

The juggler is a performer who reaches seemingly impossible equilibrium, defying gravity, keeping things in the air. Although he is earth bound, there is a reflection of timeless wonder in his feats. As ships navigate the storm-tossed seas, so this fellow can seem like such a smooth operator.

But how long can it last? And how much is just a performance?
Not many can make a life out of street performing, and those who do overcome great odds and have to sacrifice the settled life for a gypsy life on the road, hitting the best crowds and skipping town when things get too heated...

[size=+2]The Answer[/size]

[size=+2]Click here to see a picture of your spread.[/size]
From Radiant Waite in a Tin to a yellow silk handkerchief.

[size=+2]Four of Coins[/size]…….. [size=+2]Seven of Cups Rx[/size]…….. [size=+2]The Fool[/size]

4 of Coins: Considering stability, holding on to practical principles. Investing in what is going to last. These are the good boundaries you may need in dealing with s.

7 of Cups Rx: Limiting options. Getting away from romance and dreams. Taking a less dreamy and more practical approach.

The Fool: I don't do third-party mind reading, so this might be mostly your perspective that S needs to make a move, jump off the cliff for better or worse, and just do something. Eventually, everyone reaches that point, but it can feel like the loose tooth that never comes out or the child who freezes at the top of the diving board. It may be time for him to take the plunge. For your part, I think you need to make a choice. Consider starting a new path. If he won't take the jump, you may be watching the same juggling act over and over again.

Fourteen

Fourteen and KnightOfTheCosmos, I have added you all to the list and am excited to read for you. I'll be doing at least three readings a day, if you want to gauge where you are on the schedule.

Thank you very much Wheelie. I will give you my feedback as quickly as possible. I should have mentioned that I'm a female and S is a man. :)

wheelie

Thank you very much Wheelie. I will give you my feedback as quickly as possible. I should have mentioned that I'm a female and S is a man. :)

Thanks for the clarification.

AppleSpice

[size=+2]Reading for AppleSpice on JL[/size]

Please receive what is helpful; ignore what does not resonate and let it fall away.

42.jpg
Universal Waite

The cards seem to ask us to consider possibilities, what is imagined, what is hoped, what is dreamed for, what is feared?
We build castles in the air. We fight dragons from the past. Our hearts can imbue reality with the colors and scents and sounds that exist mainly in the imagination!
When two people interact over time or have a relationship, feelings can be telegraphed, anticipated, and even invoked. Patterns can be ingrained but can also be replaced.

With this focus in mind, what insight can the cards give on JL's living, breathing, growing perspective?

[size=+2]Ace of Wands Rx[/size]…….. [size=+2]Knight of Swords[/size]…….. [size=+2]Eight of Cups Rx[/size]

Ace of Wands may suggest the way fresh feelings can be hampered. Since relationships have to be renewed, whether by informal daily forgiveness or formal yearly anniversaries, if the old ashes are not cleared away, the fire can wane. Disappointments and misunderstandings have to be addressed so new ground can be covered.

The Knight of Swords charges in with clear thinking. Although he can sometimes offend, his energy is needed for clear communication. He can dispel mistrust and nightmare visions as well as fantasy and day dreams. He can break up patterns of negative thinking as well as misplaced positive thinking. He champions the old adage that confession is good for the soul. He says, "Let's get everything out in the open and clear the air."

The 8 of Cups Rx may show the journey away from illusion and the fantastical moonlight is hampered if things continue. Sometimes those replayed feelings can be comfortable and familiar and can be useful in their season. Sometimes the dream must be cleared by the daylight so the moonlit night can be enjoyed again in it's turn, a natural cycle of relationships.

Wow, great layout! Thanks for the reading!

The seven of cups is very appropriate for my question because I'm very much trying to imagine how things were to move forward, if it does! I'm not set on the idea yet that I'm going to let things be romantic just yet. I believe we're both still going into this very new and very fresh off the boat with no establishments. I'm not hoping for a relationship and not seeing one as an end game because we still haven't even gotten to know each other yet. But I can see how the seven of cups is becoming the focus, because we don't know each other well enough yet. With the unknown comes discomfort and what soothes discomfort better than imagination of what could be?

Going on to the reading, though I don't think it really answered my question. The reading you gave me sounds like it answered a question of how a relationship between me and JL would be like?

If I were to interpret this with the application of my question, maybe he sees me as someone with past hangups yet someone who is a very clear and communicative person. However, though they see me with my past lingering behind, they see that I make an effort to leave it behind.

I respect your reading style and is an interesting way to interpret the cards. Though I would it was hard to apply the meanings you gave to the cards to my question. This is just feedback and not here to put down anyone's style of reading or interpretation. But I do like the way you create metaphoric meanings to the cards, I just feel that some may find it hard to find answers within.

Thanks again!

AppleSpice

wheelie

Wow, great layout! Thanks for the reading!

The seven of cups is very appropriate for my question because I'm very much trying to imagine how things were to move forward, if it does! I'm not set on the idea yet that I'm going to let things be romantic just yet. I believe we're both still going into this very new and very fresh off the boat with no establishments. I'm not hoping for a relationship and not seeing one as an end game because we still haven't even gotten to know each other yet. But I can see how the seven of cups is becoming the focus, because we don't know each other well enough yet. With the unknown comes discomfort and what soothes discomfort better than imagination of what could be?

Going on to the reading, though I don't think it really answered my question. The reading you gave me sounds like it answered a question of how a relationship between me and JL would be like?

If I were to interpret this with the application of my question, maybe he sees me as someone with past hangups yet someone who is a very clear and communicative person. However, though they see me with my past lingering behind, they see that I make an effort to leave it behind.

I respect your reading style and is an interesting way to interpret the cards. Though I would it was hard to apply the meanings you gave to the cards to my question. This is just feedback and not here to put down anyone's style of reading or interpretation. But I do like the way you create metaphoric meanings to the cards, I just feel that some may find it hard to find answers within.

Thanks again!

AppleSpice

Hi AppleSpice,

Whew! I agree that I missed the boat on this one! I was picturing an existing relationship.

Thanks for the feedback as it certainly helps guard against future misreading through false assumptions!

wheelie

AppleSpice

Hi AppleSpice,

Whew! I agree that I missed the boat on this one! I was picturing an existing relationship.

Thanks for the feedback as it certainly helps guard against future misreading through false assumptions!

wheelie

No problem and yea I definitely get those moments too. If I feel like I'm assuming too much about something, I always just ask the sitter. Even though tarot readers are technically supposed to "feel" the energy around the question and somehow pick up the connection between two people, the accuracy percentage isn't any greater because we're tarot readers. It never hurts to ask and though it may punch the "authenticity" of a psychic tarot reader to ask something like that, it's better to be clear about something to read better. We read basically with a 50/50 percentage. 50% goes to our own intuition while the other 50% is carried by our ability to read the cards.

Was still an interesting read! Hope to exchange with you again sometime :)

AppleSpice

wheelie

Reading for selenatarot

[size=+2]Reading for selenatarot on Securing a Job[/size]

54.jpg
Universal Waite

Seeing the 5 of Swords for a job related question has a special meaning for me, and you can be the judge as to if it is helpful for you.

Sometimes when I am looking for a job or even on the job, I feel tempted to look at life from a zero-sum game mentality, that is with the law of the jungle in mind, as if there are losers and winners in competition. This card reminds me to surrender this mindset--whether I feel loss or like a loser or whether I feel intimidation like a winner.

I actually received the position I am now in after going through both extremes: first really wanting it and then giving up in disappointment. The job actually came AFTER I had peace rather than coming BEFORE the peace of mind!

[size=+2]The Star Rx[/size]…….. [size=+2]Four of Coins[/size]…….. [size=+2]Ace of Swords[/size]

The Star Rx, if my focus resonates, could mean to tap into the inner peace and encouragement of who you are, the part-time jobs you have found, and to bring that energy of encouragement and guidance to full strength. In my case, it felt almost as if the happiness and satisfaction helped open the door. It's hard to describe, but I was almost working and motivated as though I already had the job as the door opened.

4 of Coins could mean to budget well, live within your means, and go for the stable income rather than the pipe dreams. Don't know if that fits anything coming up...

Ace of Swords is hopeful regarding a new plan or venture, isn't it? Maybe it' that application going in or hearing a good word regarding it. I certainly hope and pray that is the case for you and that you will hear good news and be encouraged soon!

wheelie

By the way, if you are still checking the thread, if I had thought this was a new or not-yet relationship, I would definitely apply the energies of the cards differently.

7 of Cups: That wonderful romantic, options open, excitement stage.

Ace of Wands Rx: Just getting to know each other, not sure if the kindling is going to catch, but how encouraging and exciting and fun a time to be in...

Knight of Swords: Clear communication when the time comes...

8 of Cups: getting more practical and building the foundation, paying attention to the nuts and bolts, easing off the moonlight and roses stage when the time comes...

No problem and yea I definitely get those moments too. If I feel like I'm assuming too much about something, I always just ask the sitter. Even though tarot readers are technically supposed to "feel" the energy around the question and somehow pick up the connection between two people, the accuracy percentage isn't any greater because we're tarot readers. It never hurts to ask and though it may punch the "authenticity" of a psychic tarot reader to ask something like that, it's better to be clear about something to read better. We read basically with a 50/50 percentage. 50% goes to our own intuition while the other 50% is carried by our ability to read the cards.

Was still an interesting read! Hope to exchange with you again sometime :)

AppleSpice

KnightOfTheCosmos

Thanks very much! I appreciate it! :D