A bit of fun

allibee

I was just making a quickie homepage to put samples of my collection on, when I went off on a tangent, as you do, and put some of my college work up just to look at the res and download time. They are a few from my 20th Century Icons brief.

Well, to cut a long story short, all the icons I put up started speaking to me telling me they wanted to be tarot cards. Damned impertinent bunch * LOL*
Anyway, I thought you might like a look..... like I said, just a bit of fun :D

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/allibeeee/index.html?mtbrand=AOL_US

allibee

Sea Sprite

Hi allibee,

Your homepage is already looking really cool! :D

Major Tom

Allibee - I really like your Devil card. :) I more than half expected it to be Hitler. lol

Kazz

Allibee..
You site is looking great.
I love the 9 Swords.......very appropriate!!!

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

allibee

Thank you Kazz!

Yup, couldn't decide on Kurt for the Moon or the 9 Swords, so I went with the minor :)

This isn't actually my 'style', which only evolved as I was leaving college, but its just having some fun.
I had completely finished building my proper professional site with my TLD domain (allibee.com.... cool, huh *LOL*), and then my style changed, and I haven't got around to changing my portfolio site yet - or finish building it for that matter - but I may get a subdomain linked up to it for tarot
http://members.aol.com/allibeedotcom2/index.html - under construction - I have even had a host for the last three months, but haven't got around to uploading yet as I'm a bit stumped on my life path. Hence the reason Vianne's reading was so inspiring.
I may decide to do both, illustration and email readings.....have to see.

Anyway, thanx for your support peeps

allibee

violinlily

Allibee,
on that 9of swords: really cool. It looks like a character in a favorite movie of mine. the movie is Dune, (I dunno if you've seen it or have the time to see it, its like 7 hours long) and the main character has those blue eyes after a while of eating some spice or something. I never read the books, they're really long too. But I still like the 9 of swords!! the rest of the cards are great too.

Kazz

allibee,
I am impressed with your "under construction" site, very cool :cool: indeed.
Keep us updated when you do more STUFF...:D
Being a mum myself I find it hard just to get a moment to come in here....*;)*

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

kayne

Wow - you *have* been having fun! :D Great stuff Allibee!!!