a couple exchanges

Vivian

Hi
I am back for another couple of exchanges this evening. Please only sit if you are able to provide both exchanges and feedback in the next couple of hours.

Any takers?

:)

manuel ruiz

i can if you want

manuel ruiz

What's your question, Manual?
if i will have job interviews this year, or find something? whats your question so i can do it now

Vivian

reading for manuel

if i will have job interviews this year, or find something? whats your question so i can do it now

I did a full year forecast.

6 of Swords R, Emperor, 7 of Pentacles R, 8 of Wands, Strength R, 5 of Swords (2017)

4 of Wands R, Temperance R, 8 of Pentacles, 6 of Wands, Queen of Wands, Judgement R (2018 Jan - June)

I definitely see a victory toward March - June of 2018 (8 of Pentacles, 6 of Wands, Queen of Wands). You will work with a woman (Queen of Wands) who will really like you. Judgment R tells me it's at a place where you least considered would have hired you, but they called you back and hired you. It would be a big surprise.

This year I see some interviews (Emperor, 8 of Wands) and some communications going back and forth.

But please don't give up applying this year because it's all part of the experience/journey.
:)

manuel ruiz

sorry whats your question

Eva4

Are you accepting another sitter?