A Crystal Tonic for a morning refresher?

MagsStardustBlack

Hi there,

I would love to try making my own crytal tonic (leaving a crytal in water over night in water to drink the next morning)

I have read that this can be benaficial to the body and mind and especially have instant effect on the energy field, although i am causious to use the correct method and crytal as to not do damage.

Can anyone experienced or with knowledge recommend a 'recipe' for a morning refresher to bring about clarity of mind and wellbeing in a possitive balance?

I have a crystal decanter 'for whisky' which i could use to infuse my crystal in 'in the fridge. I have a little selection of crystals, so may have something usefull, if not i could buy one specially.

Thank's xxMags.

MagsStardustBlack

Ok so i think i'm going to use a Rose Quartz as there are behefits such as helping with stress related conditions including headaches - which i have had for a few day (all day). So i am going to submerge the Rose Quartz into a crystal decanter of tap water. Our tap water is very clean as we are the Highlands of Scotland - its drinkable from tap.

They say to charge the water/crystal remedy by either sunlight or moonlight - is this necessary? AS it is very clowdy her at night, so no visable moon usually - would that make a difference do you think to the moon light beams penetrating the decanter?

Would love even one persons opinion on this please,

love and light

xxMags.

cardlady22

Wish I had something to offer, but I've never made elixirs.

olivia1

I dont know much about making elixirs. In fact, I don't really know much about crystals either... but I do own a beautiful quartz crystal point which i use when reading cards. At night, I place the crystal on my window sill. The thing is, though (because of how my room is facing) you cant even see the moon from my room!

However, I think perhaps the moonbeam is still somehow touching the crystalbecause I have definitely been noticing a difference in the quality of my readings. Or it could just be the placebo affect. who knows?

anyway, if I were you, I would still try to lay the crystal out in the moonlight! I would imagine some moonlight (though filtered) would be better than nothing?

hopefully someone with more experience with this kind of thing could give you better advice than me

MagsStardustBlack

Thank's anyway Cardlady, i did wonder if i would hear from you on this :.) I see you as a fountain of knowledge. However i will be posting my findings if any so you are very welcome to have a wee look it at my findings :.)

Thank's Olivia, i think you are right! I have prepared the tonic and will put it outside in my carden in the sealed decanter. I am using the crystal quartz (rose), this time and i have planned to also use a Amythest Chevron for tomorow night as this helps to open psychic channels among many other things. I wonder what will happen after i drink this one as i am prone to clairaudience and psychic tendancies anyway, could be exciting. I don't mind being my own guineepig :.) I will just need to use alot of protection and grounding.

Oh and your Quartz Point sounds so lovely! My baby (i should say crystal friend) just now and hopefull for many many years is my new Bandberge Smokey Quartz it has a rainbow in it and it is also a gateway stone too - i love it dearly.

I will keep you both posted - wish me luck for tomorow nights experament :.)

olivia1

I wonder what will happen after i drink this one as i am prone to clairaudience and psychic tendancies anyway, could be exciting. I don't mind being my own guineepig :.) I will just need to use alot of protection and grounding.

lol and mine, too, because I am curious to see how you make out! I am all about positivity and finding inner balance so if it works for you, I think that I would like to try it out too.
:)

Oh and your Quartz Point sounds so lovely! My baby (i should say crystal friend) just now and hopefull for many many years is my new Bandberge Smokey Quartz it has a rainbow in it and it is also a gateway stone too - i love it dearly.

thank you! yes, i love my crystal! its one of my most cherished possessions. yours sounds very pretty, too. i have never seen a crystal (in person) with rainbows in it!

I will keep you both posted - wish me luck for tomorow nights experament :.)

Good luck and do keep us updated :)

cardlady22

Thank's anyway Cardlady, i did wonder if i would hear from you on this :.) I see you as a fountain of knowledge. However i will be posting my findings if any so you are very welcome to have a wee look it at my findings :.)
More like a Library Catalogue File a la the Olden Days before computers. :grin:

I'll be watching with interest.

stellar4

Michael Gieger has done a nice little book on Gem Elixirs - might be worth a look on Cygnus or Amazon. It is only a small book but packed with info.

linnie

I dont know much about making elixirs. In fact, I don't really know much about crystals either... but I do own a beautiful quartz crystal point which i use when reading cards. At night, I place the crystal on my window sill. The thing is, though (because of how my room is facing) you cant even see the moon from my room!

However, I think perhaps the moonbeam is still somehow touching the crystalbecause I have definitely been noticing a difference in the quality of my readings. Or it could just be the placebo affect. who knows?

anyway, if I were you, I would still try to lay the crystal out in the moonlight! I would imagine some moonlight (though filtered) would be better than nothing?

hopefully someone with more experience with this kind of thing could give you better advice than me
Hello... Crystals do love moonlight, absolutely, and it is one of the best ways to cleanse them and charge them up... I can't help but wonder though if the Moon isn't having its effect on YOU as much as on the crystal... I can see the Moon from my room, and during Full Moon its almost luminous in the whole room (hubby complains about too much light, as we don't do curtains), and I am completely buzzy, and cannot get to sleep, not because of the light, as even in a darkened room elsehwere in the house the Full Moon keeps me buzzing... :)...

To make elixirs, choose which crystal offers the properties you most want, and either place it directly into clean, pure water (the direct method), or place it in a glass bowl that sits WITHIN another bowl of water (the indirect method), and place in the sun. There are some conditions to this though... you need to know whether the crystal in question is

a) toxic, in which case always use the indirect method as poisons can leach from the crystal into the water, or

b) fragile, in that it is water soluble and may fall to bits/dissolve in water, in which case also use the indirect method... In any case of uncertainty, always err on the side of caution...

There are so many different crystals for different uses... even if you ask regarding one to refresh, it could be carnelian etc to boost energy and strengthen the physical body, or it could be more a spiritual uplift, which could invite the various quartzes etc... A wonderful all-purpose little book for choosing crystals is Crystal Prescriptions (by Judy Hall author of The Crsytal Bibles 1 and 2) Very handy and compact... she also tells you how best to use it, ie as in indirect exlixir, hold in hand, sleep with crystal under pillow etc etc etc and yes, Michael Geiger's books are amazing... well, at least the one that I am familiar with "healing Crystals"... beautiful...

many blessings to you

MagsStardustBlack

i have never seen a crystal (in person) with rainbows in it!

Yes it is so unusual - and the rainbow is viewed through a sort of window, and it is an actual rainbow shape, like it is arched, and you can see right into the quartz and the rainbow is on a little slice of crystal within. Very beautiful, and they never mentioned the rainbow in the description of the stone online so i don't even think they knew it was there :.)