A dream I need interpretated

Kismet

I wrote this down right after it occured and it is in the order I dreamed it, but please excuse that it seems as if there are 3 dreams, at least I think they are 3 seperate dreams. I've ben told write everything down you recall, so have done such.
I wish I could convey the feeling of the surroundings on the road we were on in one of the dreams better. AMAZING is the only word I can use to describe it other than what I wrote from recollection. I actually wondered if this was my boyfriend's Heaven or a type astral travel.
Love and Light, and thanks for any help anyone can give,
Kismet

A girl was assaulted, not sure if she was murdered.
My boyfriend was at an apartment, I knew he was alive. I went there. We were "close" but not intimate. I told him I'd missed him, but not like I missed him because he'd passed, but missed him because we hadn't seen each other in awhile. I told him everyone thought he was dead, asked if he wanted to see his gravesite. Don't recall his response.He lived in an apartment, all white. He was sleeping when I got there, I kind of snuck in to surprise him. Something fell or a noise was made and he knew I was there. I only recall the bed he was sleeping on being there. Then all I wrote before happened.
We went to go somewhere (I don't recall where we were headed) he was driving, and wasn't steady with his driving, would slowly creep into the other lane. I said for him to be careful driving. The road we were on looked as if it were new, but still being worked on though there was no construction going on, no signs, etc. The road was kind of scarey cause it like would narrow like it was becoming a smaller space to dirve on, but it was GORGEOUS. The ocean surrounded us as far as we could see, other than the road ahead of us, only 1 car passed us going the other way. There were huge rocks being beat with ocean waves on either side of the road, it was kind of like the road had just rose up out of the ocean, the sky was blue. He made a sexual comment to me and the one thing I specifically recall him saying was I wouldn't have to marry him, then he said, well...like he was kind of backtracking that.
Then my kids woke me :(
I also dreamed about work (dell) but it was like in a department store where there were lots of things for sale, and it was at the back end. It had rained there and the roof leaked just on that area, all the computers were waterlogged.

Melvis

Wow! Very interesting dreams, Kismet!

The first two dreams seem to be related to each other. I think the third dream that deals with work really deals with...well...work! Are things getting 'bogged down' there (waterlogged?) Perhaps a decision is not being made quickly enough for you and you're getting impatient? Or maybe you feel that what you are working on there is outdated (stagnant) and you want to move on to something new? While water can be associated with feelings in dreams, too, I think it sometimes presents itself as a destructive force, breaking things down by slow erosion or by a tidal wave.

About the first two dreams: Has someone new entered your life? It could be anyone from a new neighbor to a new insurance agent...I just get the feeling there's a new face around. I think that in the first dream your boyfriend may not represent your boyfriend at all, but a part of you. Some part of you that's been 'sleeping' for awhile, and now you're ready to awaken it.

In the second dream, did you notice anything about the car that passed you on the road? Did you see the driver? Also, if there were no road signs or construction materials around, what made you decide that the road was new? This one's a toughie...I think the part of you that was 'awakened' in the first dream is taking you on a ride that is exhilarating yet scary. At the end, by talking about marriage, I think you're asking yourself whether you're ready to commit to this new path you find yourself on.

I hope you're not too disappointed by what I said about your boyfriend not really being your boyfriend. The feeling I get is that for a while now he has been like a spirit guide for you. But he was so much a part of your existence that you have now internalized him as a part of your self. It's like you have a new sixth sense that you can consult in your dreams. That this happened to you really speaks of how special your relationship with him really was!

I think you might be ready now to awaken that part of you that was 'alive' when you were with him. So that might be why you described "missing him" as "not like I'd missed him because he'd passed". Since you were speaking to an aspect of yourself at the time, you were expressing how much you missed that part of you.

Okay, I'm definitely rambling now, so I'll stop and let you think about it. I hope this has helped...even if it's all wrong I hope it gives you new things to think about! :)

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

zorya

kismet, i was struck by how far you seem to have come in a short time. this dream sounds like you have accepted his death. you even were willing to show him his gravesite. it's as if you were saying, yes they think you are dead and gone, but i know that even though you have died, you have just moved on.

the road was scarey and narrow, but you spoke of how amazing and beautiful it was. yes life will be scarey and challenging, but it is still full of beauty, and you are beginning to see that again. you said the road had been worked on and was new. you are beginning a new chapter (or road) in your life, that you still need to 'work' on. the ocean may have been about healing, i think the ocean was beating at the rocks because this healing hasn't been easy. you can heal safely, because he is with you as a kind of guide (he was the one driving). the sky being blue speaks of a bright future, and safety also.

as to the sexual and marriage comments, i think he is definitely telling you that he loves you, but now your relationship has taken a different turn than the one you had planned or assumed together.

as to the work dream. i agree with melvis, it is probably unrelated.

[