A dream of my uncle who passed over a month ago.

mysticmanth

I had this dream the other night that my uncle who passed a month ago came to visit. I was in my aunties house staying there in real life and in the dream it was based at my aunties house too, i dreamt that he walked through the door and came into the lounge, thats all i can really remember but he was very jolly and happy and had some cans of his favourite drink...bass.
I feel this is a sign to let me know he is over the other side alright and that he is okay, what do you feel from it? x x x

RufusJ

It sounds about right to me. I have those kinds of dreams when someone I am close to passes away, and the dream usually occurs a month to six weeks after the person's passing. I've always taken them to mean that the person is doing well.

rufus

lark

As a medium I have noticed that once you dream about a loved one that has passed it means they have made it safely through the veil.
From your dream he sounds like he is very happy and safe on the other side.
He just came in a dream to let you know.

memries

I would absolutely agree he came to you for a visit to tell you and show you that he is fine. You should tell your Aunt for sure, it is his sign to all.
You received a blessing from Him as well.

I have had this experience several times during my life and that is what it is.

celticnoodle

congratulations to you mysticmanth! you have been blessed with a visit by your dear departed uncle. how fortunate for you--and to know that he is well on the other side. as everyone else here has already posted, you are right in knowing that your uncle came to tell you he is happy and well.

Milfoil

Since he was happy and 'at home' in your dream this seems to be a good confirmation that all is well and he is letting you know that. However I have known of repeated dreams where a loved one or friend who has passed over has not been ok and was trying to get a message across so it doesn't always mean that they have found their way. Sometimes they do need, and indeed ask for, a little help.