a few evening exchanges

Para

reviving thread because I can't make a new one :(

If you would like to stay in touch please email me at: [email protected]

selenatarot

How will I feel mid month in July about my job search?

Para

How will I feel mid month in July about my job search?

death - ace.coins - sun

I see you starting a new job and will be feeling really happy about it! :)

Q: what disappointment will TP express to me in December? (I was reading ahead and picked this up between us...just asking for clarification).

selenatarot

death - ace.coins - sun

I see you starting a new job and will be feeling really happy about it! :)

Q: what disappointment will TP express to me in December? (I was reading ahead and picked this up between us...just asking for clarification).

Do you see death as positive?

I am trying my thoth deck for the first time so I would really like your feedback on my reading too.

high priestess + 8 of pentacles + 6 of swords

I feel he will express something unknown to you or that he needs to keep something secret for a while because he has to be careful. I see some burdens in the mind or difficulties that he needs to sort out and move through.

Para

Do you see death as positive?

I am trying my thoth deck for the first time so I would really like your feedback on my reading too.

high priestess + 8 of pentacles + 6 of swords

I feel he will express something unknown to you or that he needs to keep something secret for a while because he has to be careful. I see some burdens in the mind or difficulties that he needs to sort out and move through.

Yeah I saw that too, so this resonates with what I've been seeing. I hope I will remember to give proper feedback in December ;)

RE: death in your reading yes. It's the end of an era, a new beginning, a transformative experience, etc. especially since it's next to the ace and sun :)

selenatarot

Thank you :D and in your reading the high priestess can be a woman you dont know so it may be he reveals something about this woman to you or the high priestess could be you as a woman who is his secret love interest.

How does J see me physically? Is he attracted to me?

Para

Thank you :D and in your reading the high priestess can be a woman you dont know so it may be he reveals something about this woman to you or the high priestess could be you as a woman who is his secret love interest.

How does J see me physically? Is he attracted to me?

I've been coming up at the HP with him. He knows I'm psychic and also I think it describes our connection too...

sun - hanged.man - king.pentacles

I feel that J. does see you physically attractive (sun) however the hanged.man and king of pentacles together makes me think that you may not be his type (not necessarily a bad thing).

Q: anything I should know about TP and I?

selenatarot

I've been coming up at the HP with him. He knows I'm psychic and also I think it describes our connection too...

sun - hanged.man - king.pentacles

I feel that J. does see you physically attractive (sun) however the hanged.man and king of pentacles together makes me think that you may not be his type (not necessarily a bad thing).

Q: anything I should know about TP and I?

lol, 10 of wands + strength + lovers

The physical attraction is causing you to feel burdened or even the both of you. I feel there is a lot of sexual and physical attraction which is difficult to contain.

selenatarot

Is N physically attracted to me? He is in a relationship but he makes jokes sometimes which make me think he is.

Para

lol, 10 of wands + strength + lovers

The physical attraction is causing you to feel burdened or even the both of you. I feel there is a lot of sexual and physical attraction which is difficult to contain.

Obviously lol :D :D