a few evening exchanges

Persimmon

5.cups - king.wands - 9.swords

no I don't see P will be doing this. He will see your profile but I feel he doesn't really care about social media.

Q: what's the best course of action can I take with TP at the moment?

2 wands -tower -moon

don't try to rush things as I sense a 'tower' type moment may occur and it might not be in your favour if you did this - this person has a lot going on behind the scenes, what they're thinking about, a lot to consider, so give them a change to think on everything before you try to push things in the direction you want as being patient will have a better outcome

what about if I added P on social media and messaged him - would he reply to the msg?

Para

2 wands -tower -moon

don't try to rush things as I sense a 'tower' type moment may occur and it might not be in your favour if you did this - this person has a lot going on behind the scenes, what they're thinking about, a lot to consider, so give them a change to think on everything before you try to push things in the direction you want as being patient will have a better outcome

what about if I added P on social media and messaged him - would he reply to the msg?

5.wands - queen.coins - king.cups

sorry I don't think so :( I see king of cups as being very passive regarding him and this message.

Q: what will TP like doing with me outside of work to get closer?

selenatarot

Will L ever make contact with me in future? He is a past love interest and I sometimes wonder.

Persimmon

5.wands - queen.coins - king.cups

sorry I don't think so :( I see king of cups as being very passive regarding him and this message.

Q: what will TP like doing with me outside of work to get closer?

hierophant - justice- empress

something that is a 'friends' type activity so there's less pressure, maybe going to see a film or going to visit something/a place or activity you both have a mutual interest in..

Para

Will L ever make contact with me in future? He is a past love interest and I sometimes wonder.

6 of swords - 7 of swords - page.swords

hmm..... considering all swords I feel he will but it may not be a message that you've hope for or something that will make you happy. He's still getting over the relationship with you but once he does he'll make contact.

Q: what does TP think of our attraction?

Para

hierophant - justice- empress

something that is a 'friends' type activity so there's less pressure, maybe going to see a film or going to visit something/a place or activity you both have a mutual interest in..

We're both photographers :D :D

selenatarot

6 of swords - 7 of swords - page.swords

hmm..... considering all swords I feel he will but it may not be a message that you've hope for or something that will make you happy. He's still getting over the relationship with you but once he does he'll make contact.

Q: what does TP think of our attraction?

He is in a relationship too, I wonder if the 7 of swords is he does it sneakily?

3 of wands + hermit + 4 of cups

I think he is feeling lonely and trying to seek whether it will work long term. He seems to feel emotions but again it could be that he dissatisfied and he is trying to keep the relationship or attraction moral and honest.

Para

He is in a relationship too, I wonder if the 7 of swords is he does it sneakily?

perhaps but it was asked about you and him, so I feel that it's more about the falling out between you two.

Anne_23

queen.wands - judgement -star

there will be a sense of rival and admiration towards you on Saturday your energy will be up and they will be drawn to it.

Q: will TP be open to cuddling and hanging out at my apt or would that be too much?

Will TP be open to cuddling and hanging out?

Base: Two of Swords
Caught between a conflit that seems to be not theirs.

King of Cups, King of Swords, Tower
Well that's some strong energy. King of cups seems like they would be open to the idea but King of Swords seems to suggest that they would be overthinking and intellectualizing the proposition. Tower at the end means it would result in destruction of something....perhaps their expectations of what they thought they new. Seems like "too much" given the strong cards.

Para

Will TP be open to cuddling and hanging out?

Base: Two of Swords
Caught between a conflit that seems to be not theirs.

King of Cups, King of Swords, Tower
Well that's some strong energy. King of cups seems like they would be open to the idea but King of Swords seems to suggest that they would be overthinking and intellectualizing the proposition. Tower at the end means it would result in destruction of something....perhaps their expectations of what they thought they new. Seems like "too much" given the strong cards.

yeah maybe too much at this time :(