a few evening exchanges

selenatarot

Will I meet L in the future? I havent seem him for a long time do you see it happening in future?

Para

Will I meet L in the future? I havent seem him for a long time do you see it happening in future?

hanged.man - knight of pentacles - queen.wands

yes you two will meet. he will be the one to approach you though

Q: advice on how to get close to this guy (TP) physically? haha

selenatarot

hanged.man - knight of pentacles - queen.wands

yes you two will meet. he will be the one to approach you though

Q: advice on how to get close to this guy (TP) physically? haha

prince of cups + 5 of wands + 8 of pentacles

I think you could try to open up and show a lot more emotion and sweetness to him maybe even sweet notes or poetry. I feel it will create some tension in him because it will challenge him a little and also working together with him on anything that he requires help on at work.

Para

prince of cups + 5 of wands + 8 of pentacles

I think you could try to open up and show a lot more emotion and sweetness to him maybe even sweet notes or poetry. I feel it will create some tension in him because it will challenge him a little and also working together with him on anything that he requires help on at work.

:) :) :) he's always so quick to come to my side whenever I appear to need help :D

selenatarot

:) :) :) he's always so quick to come to my side whenever I appear to need help :D

You need to show some vulnerability and say some sweet things to him when he does so he can feel special :thumbsup:

Will L make contact with me in the next 1 or 2 years?

Para

You need to show some vulnerability and say some sweet things to him when he does so he can feel special :thumbsup:

Will L make contact with me in the next 1 or 2 years?

that I can do ;) just hard because we're surrounded by people so light touching/physical acts can be difficult but I think its' time to open up again...

4.pentacles - wheel - world

yes, the wheel has represented 2 years, if it's been a year and a half already since last contact (I feel like it has) you will receive contact at the end of next year.

Q: will TP be open to coming with me on regular photoshoots/walks?

Persimmon

will there be any sexual attraction between AK and R.V?

selenatarot

that I can do ;) just hard because we're surrounded by people so light touching/physical acts can be difficult but I think its' time to open up again...

4.pentacles - wheel - world

yes, the wheel has represented 2 years, if it's been a year and a half already since last contact (I feel like it has) you will receive contact at the end of next year.

Q: will TP be open to coming with me on regular photoshoots/walks?

Yes we had contact about 22 months ago but since then I have not made any contact because he is in a relationship.

queen of swords + strength + queen of wands

Yes he will once you make this known to him and communicate it he will want to come and see you on regular photoshoots while you pose. He might try to resist at first but I see he will have an interest to take you up on it.

Why will L make contact with me, his intentions?

Para

Yes we had contact about 22 months ago but since then I have not made any contact because he is in a relationship.

queen of swords + strength + queen of wands

Yes he will once you make this known to him and communicate it he will want to come and see you on regular photoshoots while you pose. He might try to resist at first but I see he will have an interest to take you up on it.

Why will L make contact with me, his intentions?

I don't pose :D lol but good to know..

world - 10.cups - empress

his current relationship will end and he will want to reconnect with you.

Q: are hugs acceptable with him or is that too much too D:?

selenatarot

I don't pose :D lol but good to know..

world - 10.cups - empress

his current relationship will end and he will want to reconnect with you.

Q: are hugs acceptable with him or is that too much too D:?

5 of swords + 7 of wands + 5 of pentacles

I think it will worry him and he will feel that he cant win or return it back to you. You might feel like it wont work if you try to hug him. I also think he will think it is too much for him to handle. I would try light touch to first see rather than hug. It is too much of a bold move for him.