A Mother's Heart (WIP)

CandyApple

Hey guys I hope you don't mind me posting a spread I have been working on. I need a bit of help with the last few cards.

I am a SAHM with no family near by for me to ask for help. So recently I realized I had a tool to use that I was not using the Tarot. So I have made this spread and used it a few times. But the I need help with it. It deals with the relationship between a mother and her child.

1. You and your child's relationship(at the moment)
2.The joy you bring them(sometimes we a mother's need to be reminded of this)
3.The joy they bring you.
4.How you can nuture the joy you bring them.
5.How you can nuture the joy they bring you.
6. What you need from them
7. What they need from you
8.You and your child's reltionship (the outcome)

After I get over the shock of having posted this...I'll post my reading in the right section so you can see how it works in the layout.

a_shikhs

This is a beautiful spread.. I will definately try this spread with my mom... Thanks..

Rhiamon

awesome spread! I'm gonna have to try this one ;)

dadateacher

I'm a SAHM too and I love this spread. I'll definitely try it out. Thanks for sharing it :)

siouxj73

This is a beautiful spread. I'll give it a try today. Thanks for sharing!

Tongodiva

Um, what does SAHM mean? *blush*

Whitestar

SAHM = Stay at home mom.

I'm one...with 2 little boys. I'm going to try this spead for each of them. It looks great!

RhiannaPA

I just became a SAHM....and this looks REALLY cool...thanks :)

Baroli

I am not a stay at home Mom, or a Mom for that matter, but this is a relationship that constantly amazes me. Expecially now since my mother is 81 and still thinks I am 10, lol. I think that is par for the course,though. It is a nice spread and I think I will try it.

Baroli

StellarMyst

Interesting spread....I'll try it too...