A new de-enabling thread

Debra

fairyhedgehog said:
If I have another deck in mind I'll take it to a different thread where I can get a balanced view.[/color][/size] But Faeries? No way!

Glad you came to your senses.

Good luck finding a balanced view :)

Balance can be overrated.

cardlady22

too much balance

Remember the old "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down" jingle! (NOT the new horrendous kind- I'm talking about the see-through eggs where the character was drawn on an insert.)

Purrfect

I wanted to say thanks for trying to de-enable me the other day from the zerner deck instead of the fenestra. I went with the zerner. I have learnt my lesson now only buy what you really,really want.
I'm sorry zerner must really not like me too much now:(

P.S The mystic Faery is pretty but the box looks likes a large brick. It's rather chunky and hard to find anywhere for it to be shelved easily. You might need to make a new shelf just for it and the bag is organza, while lovely it might crumble quickly. I've seen it but left it on the shelf. Huge box...I mean huge!

pangolin

Purrfect said:
I wanted to say thanks for trying to de-enable me the other day from the zerner deck instead of the fenestra. I went with the zerner. I have learnt my lesson now only buy what you really,really want.
I don't know -- maybe the lesson is only buy what you really, really NEED. I went ahead and bought the New Tarot after the kind de-enablers* here told me not to. I really really wanted it! *Sigh* Sure it's kinda odd and funky and -- let's see what else does it have going for it -- um, it's black and white, and -- oh well, let's just say I haven't connected with it and most likely never will. What was I thinking? (Well, whatever it was, I was wrong!)

*kind de-enablers -- isn't that an oxymoron? :p

autumnsdaughter

Whew, y'all de-enabled me from the faerie tarot and the dragonfae... I remember thinking that the faerie tarot looked insipid when it first came out, but I saw some scans and had a sudden desire for it... but it's good to know that my first impressions were right.

And besides, I just received my boho gothic and vanessa, so I'm good to go, at least for a while... ;)

gregory

Debra said:
Glad you came to your senses.

Good luck finding a balanced view :)

Balance can be overrated.
Indeed it can. Especially in terms of diet.... :( all that fibre.... very unbalanced if you ask me....

You will not find a balanced view about anything on this forum. Best to assume that no deck in the entire world is worthy of your shekels. Buy strawberries ! (Hey - worked for me yesterday.... though I did order a deck..... :| Sorry. Like I said - I do like to support local businesses, and the Raven's Rune is very small....) (VERY small......)

Purrfect

pangolin said:
I
*kind de-enablers -- isn't that an oxymoron? :p

Yes lol! well spotted. Im not drawn to The New Tarot but, I am sure someone will be. Might be useful for working on hidden aspects of the self?
Im trying to find use for my deck. I cant the readings are so negative if i kept reading for myself. I could happily remove myself from the world of tarot. ( for want for better words)

nisaba

gregory said:
(Hey - worked for me yesterday.... though I did order a deck..... :| Sorry. Like I said - I do like to support local businesses, and the Raven's Rune is very small....) (VERY small......)

Gregory! I am profoundly and utterly shocked.

In fact, I'll go further. I am personally and deeply hurt.

Everything I know about de-enabling, I learnt at your knee through the decades. Now, here you go, BETRAYING me!!!

(three exclamation-marks, the sure sign of a disordered mind).

Cat*

Purrfect said:
I could happily remove myself from the world of tarot. ( for want for better words)
I think that would be taking the de-enabling a little too far. ;)