SolSionnach

Debra said:
sravana.

"Tarot Wishlist: I'm happy with my current collection."

Sound familiar?

It's YOU, on your profile.

A wise and discriminating woman indeed.
Yes, but that was before I saw these 2 decks. :rolleyes:

Now, I know you guys think it's enough to just SHAME me into not buying more decks, but can you de-enable me from these 2 SPECIFIC decks?

:eek:

cardlady22

I give up. It's near to impossible when I haven't seen more than 6 of the cards. Or just make yourself a compromise: get the Dotti and drop the Mitelli out!

Debra

You Do Not Really Want the Mitelli

Mitelli.

62 cards.

Not tarot.

Here's what Tarot Garden says:

"The 22 trump cards of the Mitelli deck can be said to have a rough correspondence to the Marseilles majors, but in fact, the many of the archetypes represented actually focus on deities and the virtues."

Deities and Virtues.

Oy vey.

GreenMoonBeam

The $90 could be spent on the poodle. Requoting 'I am happy with my decks'
stick with that. Reward the puppy. There will be a sale later so maybe reconsider then. Think of the puppy! Reward the puppy!:heart::love::heart:
After all the puppy will love you more than 160 pieces of cardboard:bugeyed:

gregory

I wish you hadn't mentioned dogs.....

Buy a tiger :D

Yes, the Raven's Rune is a store..... and it is nice to support such places out in the sticks...... (excuse..... :|)

nisaba - I am so sorry...... :(

SolSionnach

cardlady22 said:
I give up. It's near to impossible when I haven't seen more than 6 of the cards. Or just make yourself a compromise: get the Dotti and drop the Mitelli out!
*Now* you're talking! Just get *one* deck. After all, I'd be down from three that I wanted! :D
Debra said:
No wonder you like the Dotti. It is almost identical to the Soprafino you already have. Look for yourself at the tarot garden scans.

http://www.tarotgarden.com/database/images/i-decks/italianocards.gif
http://www.tarotgarden.com/database/images/s-decks/soprafinocards.gif

So how would it enrich your tarot collection?
... oh ...
and I even have the LS Ancient Italian, as well
Well... I've been thinking of selling the soprafino, and, uh... ahem. Point taken.
Debra said:
Mitelli.

62 cards.

Not tarot.

Here's what Tarot Garden says:

"The 22 trump cards of the Mitelli deck can be said to have a rough correspondence to the Marseilles majors, but in fact, the many of the archetypes represented actually focus on deities and the virtues."

Deities and Virtues.

Oy vey.
Well, I've been looking at the thread about that deck, and I am :heart:ing it greatly. I know it's not tarot. But!!!
GreenMoonBeam said:
The $90 could be spent on the poodle. Requoting 'I am happy with my decks'
stick with that. Reward the puppy. There will be a sale later so maybe reconsider then. Think of the puppy! Reward the puppy!:heart::love::heart:
After all the puppy will love you more than 160 pieces of cardboard:bugeyed:
Alida has sales???
Now, I think that I owe the puppy one, right now. Tonight was poodle grooming night, and we both are needing a beer after all that. In fact, *I'm* having a beer right now.

::Sravana runs off to give Ms. Blossom a treat::

There. We're sharing a bag of Snyder's Butter Snaps. Yum!
I would share my beer, but she's not big on beer.

(I once had a toy poodle who would beg for Merlot!)
gregory said:
I wish you hadn't mentioned dogs.....
Hey! Watchya got against DOGS???

Gregory, you'd love Ms. Blossom. She's a miniature poodle who loves cats. Of course, the cats don't know that - but she'd never harm a flea.

Okay - I've taken the Dotti off the list. I'm down to the Mitelli.

I'm going to sleep on it - just leave that window open until tomorrow. You never know - maybe I'll find something else to buy! :bugeyed: :rolleyes: :bugeyed:

SolSionnach

oops.
I just bought the Bärtschi Lenormand from amazon.de. :bugeyed:

magpie9

sravana said:
oops.
I just bought the Bärtschi Lenormand from amazon.de. :bugeyed:
Amputation of your clicking hand seems to be the only answer. :smoker: QUICK!! Cancel the order now or we'll have to send Gregory around with the Machete :bugeyed:

SolSionnach

magpie9 said:
Amputation of your clicking hand seems to be the only answer. :smoker: QUICK!! Cancel the order now or we'll have to send Gregory around with the Machete :bugeyed:
:eek:
And I make my living as a MUSICIAN!!! I need that hand!!!

:bugeyed: