A new de-enabling thread

morticia monroe

Help!

I need instant de-enabling,,,a VR Gold for $150 on e-bay.

I have the BG Silver and two Gold BBC's...all I'm missing is the VR Gold.

Why DON'T I want it?

thorhammer

Because you know what a real Tarot deck is supposed to look and feel like . . . soft and matte and card-ish. Like that charming brown thing by your elbow. And its colourful mate, the stylish second-cousin of the Tarot of the Master . . . what can the VR in all its shininess possibly add to that, apart from glitz and tackiness??

\m/ Kat

morticia monroe

*knocked down and bowled over*

You're absolutely right. Let it fly by...

Of course I'll kick myself later. You KNOW abbout my Baba addiction. bigtime

But I have the strength I need for now and it's back to my beautiful brown babies.

de-enabling,,,successful.

thorhammer

Sweet :) Just you remember that. You're converted now, aren't you? *wags finger* Only the bestest of quality, the soft heavy unlaminated stock, the ageless beauty! That is your mantra!!

\m/ Kat

SolSionnach

re: Quest tarot
If it's the silver "gilt" that attracts you, there was a thread about 6 mo. ago about "gilding" decks yourself. Go crazy! Gild everything! :rolleyes:

gregory

nisaba said:
And what *is* me, deckwise, anyway?
Ah. Um.

The Bifrost. })

No that was nasty. The Dragon Mermaids in the Magical Forest deck - with unillustrated pips..... so you can do TdM stuff !

nisaba

I'm already de-enabled on the Dragon Mermaids in the Magical Forest without anything further - funny, that!

Bifrost?

You implying I'm cold? Or I'm Bi? <hides grin>

Cat*

gregory said:
The Dragon Mermaids in the Magical Forest deck - with unillustrated pips..... so you can do TdM stuff !
Now that sounds nice! Are there also fairy unicorn vampires in there? :D

I'd have added some actual de-enabling instead of just distracting talk about non-existing decks, but it seems I lost track of who needs to be de-enabled of what a little...

moderndayruth

Just to let you know that the Roots of Asia is removed fom my wish-list... Was i actually once excited about this deck? :confused: And, btw, i didn't ask for de-enabling, it happens to be a"collateral damage" of de-enabling aimed at Le Fanu! :D
Anyway, i'll be ordering some decks from Alida (not asking for de-enabling here 'cause these are well planned in advanced ;)), but... I do want a round deck in my mini-collection and i was thinking about ordering the Circle of Life... Mind, i am asking fo your opinion here, i mean, i'll be ordering some round deck anyway and this one is available and its not too expensive... What do you think (seriously)?

magpie9

moderndayruth said:
I do want a round deck in my mini-collection and i was thinking about ordering the Circle of Life... Mind, i am asking for your opinion here, i mean, i'll be ordering some round deck anyway and this one is available and its not too expensive... What do you think (seriously)?
Seriously, I can't respond to your quest for information about the "Circle of Life" deck on the de-enabling thread, because of the doggone Rules!:mad: However, I can slam Motherpeace for you, if you really want me to. :joke: