A new de-enabling thread

cardlady22

sravana, you are the most blessedly evil person I've met here! I am trying not to succumb to my craft urges! I saw your L&S adjustment comments and it has invaded every waking moment. All of my decks are too large, you know. (says the mini fiend!)

SolSionnach

cardlady22 said:
sravana, you are the most blessedly evil person I've met here!
Really? Wow. I am so relieved! I just knew that there was a competition, and between Gregory, Mags, Debra, and Nisaba I didn't think I was even in the running!
cardlady22 said:
I am trying not to succumb to my craft urges! I saw your L&S adjustment comments and it has invaded every waking moment. All of my decks are too large, you know. (says the mini fiend!)
Ask QueenofSpades what she thinks of the miniaturized L&S I sold her (kept my other copy!), and see what she says.

}) }) })

Bwahahahaha!

gregory

sravana said:
Really? Wow. I am so relieved! I just knew that there was a competition, and between Gregory, Mags, Debra, and Nisaba I didn't think I was even in the running!
Who ME ? :angel:

No need to worry about the VR Gold - it ain't a going to happen.... So try worry about something else :D

Nina*

The Rumi is really really really really beautiful. I really really really really do think I need it. And sufism is so me. Sigh!