a palmistry question

autumn star

Hi :)

I'm not a palmistry expert, but I have read a few books on it ... but there is something that these books have never addressed about my own hands ... and other hands that I have seen ...

I have very lined palms ... they are so lined that it is sometimes hard to distinguish the main lines and where they begin and end.

Somebody told me that if you have a palm like this, that you were likely to have a full life - one with lots of activity and change, is this true?

Does anyone know what it means to have many lines/ wrinkles on your palms?

autumn star :)

psychicbody

Are the lines centred around any of your main lines? If you have a scanner, you might like to show us what you mean.

autumn star

No the lines aren't centred around the main lines ... there are just small lines that seem to come from nowhere ... all over my palms ...and some of them are centred around the main lines ... it seems that all my lines are crossed by other smaller lines ... does that make sense?

I don't have a scanner on the computer that I'm on ...

The best way to describe it is just as palm that appears quite wrinkly ... I think that it is quite rare because I have only seen a couple of other people with it.

jumptothemoonyea

Hi autumn star, I would recommend a book "Palmistry Quick & Easy" by Peter Hazel. You can find a detailed answer to your question there. The hand with many lines is called Full or Crowded hand.

Meanwile I found this quote on the web for you as a short description:

http://www.palmistry.org/fac.htm said:
Generally, (a) A FULL HAND contains a mesh of fine lines in addition to the major lines in the palm. Usually, artist or creative type is likely to have a full hand, and (b) AN EMPTY HAND is characterized by three major lines and a few fine lines. People with this type are steady and reliable and are suited to a life in the armed forces.

autumn star

thanks jumptothemoonyea :)

that makes alot sense :)