A Vargo Gothic Book!

Logiatrix

Well, whatever happened, I'm glad whomever got past whatever, so we can finally have this book in our eager little paws!

To echo Tara2007, this deck is special to me. A compendium to go with the cards will certainly be enjoyable...
:love:

ZenMusic

good news.. i love the artwork, but the cards are the poorest quality paper in my collection of decks. would like a better printing

shadowdancer

this book could be a valuable addition - I have fingers crossed it is going to be evocative reading. I have 4 of the journals one which is in use as a tarot journal (but of course :) )
one other is in use as a daily diary.
They are superb quality.

Davina

babyJo

I heard that this book will be available as of May.
Am looking forward to read some comment :)

RubyV

Has anyone bought it yet?

Annabelle

House of Tarot now has it in stock :). I just placed an order for a copy! Will post my thoughts on it once it arrives . . .

Disa

Mine may be arriving today. Does anyone have it yet?

Umbrae

What Alissa was trying to say, both earlier in this thread and in the other - is that she did the work...

I was a witness to that.

What then occurred, she won’t discuss. It’s too painful. You’ll notice her name is not on the book, nor was she compensated.

I cannot say that theft of intellectual property occurred, however I can say that it appeared to have occurred – and in my opinion – did.

My Gothic Tarot has suddenly fallen flat.

The book, knowing the background – I am unable to read it. Both book and deck have gone to the back shelf.

While she did not have a copy of the book - and I did - she was able to read pages and pages...

As for legal actions, it would have the emotional cost would have been too high for the financial consideration. Laws in this country do not protect the little guy.

Yes she had a contract, which they ignored.

And then, before heaping more hurt upon Alissa – had the balls to tell her she knew nothing about Tarot – then used her words!

Everything stated here can be proved.

firemaiden

OH CRAP. Crap crap crap.

That's like rape.

babyJo

Umbrae said:
I cannot say that theft of intellectual property occurred, however I can say that it appeared to have occurred – and in my opinion – did.

OMG, that is so badddddddddddd..
I was going to order a copy... of which I think I will forget abt now!!!!

Thanks for telling us that, Umbrae!!

and a big ~HUG~ to Alissa!!