A Vargo Gothic Book!

Logiatrix

Though there does exist a Vargo's Gothic Tarot study forum, it looks kind of forgotten right now, so I decided to post this here...
(drumroll...)

There's gonna be a book!
:D

According to the notice on the Monolith Graphics website I've linked here, it'll be available in May.

It'll be so good to finally have a book to this deck...Yayyyy!
:thumbsup:

Ariaya

Very excited to hear about an upcoming book for the Vargo Gothic. This is a deck I'd love to spend some more time with; thanks for the heads up. I'm sure a lot of Vargo Gothic enthusiasts will be pleased.

babyJo

Thanks Logiatrix!!
I am watching that space for pre-order :)

Tara2007

Logiatrix said:
Though there does exist a Vargo's Gothic Tarot study forum, it looks kind of forgotten right now, so I decided to post this here...
(drumroll...)

There's gonna be a book!
:D

According to the notice on the Monolith Graphics website I've linked here, it'll be available in May.

It'll be so good to finally have a book to this deck...Yayyyy!
:thumbsup:

Very exciting. I have owned the Vargo Gothic for a short time, but it is so special to me....I will want to own this book for certain.

Thanks for posting....

Love & Light

Cielo

Ohh great news! I've had the Vargo for a year now and I do love it despite being so dark (in comparison to the other decks I own...),- it would be wonderful with a real book to go along with it! :)

Cielo

Well good job, Alissa!!! You go girl!!! :D Wonderful indeed!

Alissa

I should clarify: I am not involved in the Gothic book in any way at this point, and have not been since the beginning of this year.

Cielo

Alissa, if you are in any way responsible for having this book finally see light, then we all owe you our profound gratitude!! :)