Ace of Wands in near future?

MorganaLaFae

I've done three readings in the last month about someone I was seeing and where we are headed. Using Old English deck and doing a Celtic Cross EVERY time the Ace of Wands has popped up for near future, with varying outcomes - the Lovers, the Devil, and today the Sun. On the Old English deck the Ace looks like...not a seed but a sapling tree - partially grown but nowhere near established - I can picture it in a past position as the beginning of something, but I'm confused in the immediate future spot unless I take it as a complete start over? I'm quite aware of the sexual connotation lol - especially with the Lovers and the Devil, but I can't quite put my finger on what that Ace is saying...help?

MorganaLaFae

That didn't even cross my mind (no sex and all lol)

danieljuk

Even in the future, new things come into our lives and sometimes we don't expect them! This card reminds me of the old saying "great oaks from little acorns grow". I think with the Wands it shows new beginnings, new inspiration and new potential! Interestingly with the Lovers / Devil they are two sides of the same coin. Devil being the shadow side of Lovers.

I would take out the Ace of Wands card and take a card to go with it from a shuffled deck to find out what area of your life is this going to happen in? you can take more cards if you want but clarify this for yourself.

intuitivetarot

You never clearly explained your interpretations. Can you lay out the context of the reading? What question did you ask?

intuitivetarot

(DELETE--ACCIDENTALLY HIT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE)

intuitivetarot

(DELETE--ACCIDENTALLY HIT SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE)

MorganaLaFae

Even in the future, new things come into our lives and sometimes we don't expect them! This card reminds me of the old saying "great oaks from little acorns grow". I think with the Wands it shows new beginnings, new inspiration and new potential! Interestingly with the Lovers / Devil they are two sides of the same coin. Devil being the shadow side of Lovers.

I would take out the Ace of Wands card and take a card to go with it from a shuffled deck to find out what area of your life is this going to happen in? you can take more cards if you want but clarify this for yourself.

Thank you I might just take that advice! Its the ONLY situation I ask about that it comes up with so curious...and as for the devil lol I knoe PRECISELY what that means for me personally :p