All new de-enabling thread

gregory

Aerin said:
Mojo2 and FatesLady - you are simply not allowed to like decks in this thread, however dear to your heart they may be.
Hic thississ twoo !

morticia monroe

FatesLady said:
Alright missy, anyone think they can talk me out of the Victorian Flower Oracle?

Yes,,,you JUST GOT the Bohemian Gothic. *shakes finger at FL* Quit worrying about what's next and give this brooding beauty the attention she deserves.

Cat*

gregory said:
Now back to that nasty oracle deck..... IS THERE NO Oracle deenabling thread ?
Yes, there is. Oracle De-Enabling takes place over here. Please follow me. Nothing to see here but ugly, useless, and way too expensive tarot decks. })

FatesLady

morticia monroe said:
Yes,,,you JUST GOT the Bohemian Gothic. *shakes finger at FL*. Quit worrying about what's next and give this brooding beauty the attention she deserves.

Ouch. *blush* Yes, Ma'am. Just finished a spread with her today, actually. Back to the brooding beauty.

FatesLady

Cat* said:
Yes, there is. Oracle De-Enabling takes place over here. Please follow me. Nothing to see here but ugly, useless, and way too expensive tarot decks. })

Huzzah! I learned something new!

nisaba

Mojo Twin 2 said:
Well, you got my defensiveness buttons pushed pretty hard there. ...

Sorry - but that seemed like a bit of a cheap shot, Magpie.
De-enabling is all about cheap shots, as well as genuine complaints. That's why we love it.

nisaba

gregory said:
*course, if he is that desperate he might give me one.....

you think ???

me neither !!! *
Worth a try.

If the deck is so dreadful that he really has to get rid of it as a part of his rehabilitation, then I'm sure you and I can nobly sacrifice ourselves and take two copies off his hands to protect potential buyers from them. After all, you and I are both well past being driven insane by terrible decks.

nisaba

gregory said:
It was white. No lees.
Can I de-enable you on discussing dreadful Tarot decks under the influence of
*white* wine? How tasteless can you get - that's the vintner's equivalent of a Manga-style Asian deck!

nisaba

FatesLady said:
Ouch. *blush* Yes, Ma'am. Just finished a spread with her today, actually. Back to the brooding beauty.
This is no place to mention brooding beauties. Especially when they desperately need de-enabling. And that one isn't even beautiful, just attenuated and florid, both at the same time.

gregory

nisaba said:
Can I de-enable you on discussing dreadful Tarot decks under the influence of
*white* wine? How tasteless can you get - that's the vintner's equivalent of a Manga-style Asian deck!
ONE GLASS is hardly under the influence. And white is good when you feel hot.....

My exhaustion, now, that is something else.

Sorry miss, going to bed now :)