All new de-enabling thread

baba-prague

Okay, okay, I am wavering. I need to go and google Archie Jughead.

I know it's a marketing exercise, but then again, there's nothing wrong with that if the product is good.

Not sure, not sure. I must NOT go over to Amazon.

Le Fanu

PCS Commemorative edition

Be ahead. Stand in the sidelines whilst we all flock and trip over each other like the 8 of Wands in the Fantastic Menagerie, running around in circles...

It will be released as a deck only set. It is bound to be. You can wait. Get the new curtains and whatnot.

A year from now we'll all be buying back-up deck only sets. Just you watch...

You really don't need another copy of the Pictorial Key to the Tarot and a set of postcards. You live in Prague; Im sure that's heaven on earth for Art Nouveau postcards...

gregory

baba-prague said:
Okay, okay, I am wavering. I need to go and google Archie Jughead.

I know it's a marketing exercise, but then again, there's nothing wrong with that if the product is good.

Not sure, not sure. I must NOT go over to Amazon.
LOOK

Better now ?

Click on the odd link for a few images.... :bugeyed: You want Pammie should look like this ?

Pomme

Thanks for de-enabling about Mythic and Druidcraft !
I think I can resist now, well, until next month :D.

It sounds a bit weird I know, but I *love* those hobbit feet in the Druidcraft ^^.

baba-prague

gregory said:
LOOK

Better now ?

Click on the odd link for a few images.... :bugeyed: You want Pammie should look like this ?

AAArrghh! Does it really look like that?

baba-prague

Le Fanu said:
It will be released as a deck only set. It is bound to be. You can wait. Get the new curtains and whatnot.

A year from now we'll all be buying back-up deck only sets. Just you watch...

You really don't need another copy of the Pictorial Key to the Tarot and a set of postcards. You live in Prague; Im sure that's heaven on earth for Art Nouveau postcards...

Well. I did just get a stand thing with worktop from Ikea. In the end, I have to admit that you can't roll pastry on the PCS - or even on the postcards that come with it. Pies have won out over Pammie.

However, if/when the deck on its own without the "stuff" comes out I think I will go for it. So I am partially de-enabled only.

gregory

baba-prague said:
AAArrghh! Does it really look like that?
Would I lie to you ???? }) Mother of the BBC and my only hope of a mini ????

baba-prague

gregory said:
Would I lie to you ???? }) Mother of the BBC and my only hope of a mini ????

But Gregory, just think, I am de-enabling you of a mini BBC in the best possible way - by not even making it available as a temptation. })

gregory

That's not the best possible way. We are ALLOWED to hanker after decks that don't exist - it's the the RULES. (it's here somewhere - honest !)

Anyway you don't want the PCS set, I promise. And I am de-enabling in the traditional way - by slagging it off !

nisaba

baba-prague said:
But Gregory, just think, I am de-enabling you of a mini BBC in the best possible way - by not even making it available as a temptation. })
That's just *nasty*! <carefully hides grin>