An enigma

Tor

Here is an engima for those who want to learn something. It might be well suited for your children. If the moderators wants to move it, please find a proper forum for it.

(PS! Please don't complain and demand it deleted from here just because you don't understand it or don't like it. Even God The Almighty doesn't know it all. Guess how bored he would be if he knew it all... :)

The enigma:

TUV can come out of a television. There might be someone in it. When you know who's in it, keep one of the i's looking for me and the second i loooking for you. Don't forget to pray to God The Almighty and Jesus Christ, and keep an eye open for the third :)

Tor

If you hate that God The Almighty is named as a man, you might want to start building a new arc because if we have to mention all possible letters, numbers and words for God The Almighty - this forum will be flooding :cool4:

If that's the case, you might be the very "nut". That's why my fiancee, a now six year old girl and I have a special sound exchange to avoid your crazy thinking.

It's impossible to write the sound of it. But if you ever meet oss tree near another tree, you might hear it. :)

Tor

Sorry for strange messages. My girlfriend ended our relationship yesterday. I'm so broken and confused...

Tor

Well it can be tank u as a letter :)

Who cares about the spelling as long as it contains a letter?

PS! U don't misspell numbers. You mistype or miswrite them. Like wrong type, he wasn't the write for me :)

EmpressArwen

Sorry for strange messages. My girlfriend ended our relationship yesterday. I'm so broken and confused...

I'm sorry, Tor. I hope things get better soon. ((hugs))