an ex

lilly23

hi everyone
my ex contacted me today out the blue its been long time
we parted on bad terms it took me long time to get over it all
i went through lot hurt and pain
and now i feel in my life that i have came through alot bad stuff in last few years i felt like iam ready to make the changes i need to in my life do the things i want to and then bang there he is back again to turn my life and emotions upside down
my heads is full of questions
iam bit worried as to what he wants from me and how do i deal with this
so i hope you can help me with my reading give me your take on it
i used rider deck
no spread
iam still learing with spreads right now i have read lot without them so find it easier to ask questions lay down 2 cards each question

ok so first question why is he contacting me at this point ?
6 wands, page wands
he is being bold and daring chancing his luck or mabe trying to boost his ego
a message about a trip not so sure with the page

what is his intentions towards me ?
3 wands reversed,two swords reversed
pride and arrogance things may not be goin well in his life and he is looking for a bit of an ego boost nt sure
no compramised can be reached trickery and fraud he is mabe trying to trick me into something, there has been some stirring up of trouble

what are his feelings for me at this time ?
judgement, 4 pents
final desions changes leaving the past behind and heading towards something new mabe he finds it hard to let me go and he keeps clinging on to the past these two cards together dont make sense to me

what should i know regading the situation
justice, 3 pents
righting of a wrong he is full of appoligys from the past so mabe he wants to right his wrong here he is trying to bring things back into balance
do what is right
laying of foundations not sure how to apply this here mabe he is involed with someone and is laying his foundations for the future
that he mabe feels bad for the past and is looking to make things right so he can move forward with his life

whats to come of the situation ?
page cups, 5 pents
an offer of love mabe being ending in dissapointment and more loss

as you can see from cards in regards to reading for myself on this iam all over the place lol and the cards seem a bit contradicting one another
can anyone add there views as to how they see it
:)

blueviolet

It looks to me with the recent lunar eclipse and cardinal energy he may have been affected by, he acted on an impulse desire he couldn't ignore. He was thinking about you, something reminded him of you, and he felt the need to reach out and contact you (those wands -- wanting to win your heart over with the 6, the contact is the page of wands).
His feelings for you currently is (you're right on I think) about not wanting to let go of the past, hanging on, hoping you'd reconsider (judgement) and give things another chance, that things could be different this time around.
He wants you to see him in a new light.
What you should know: it looks like perhaps he truly is working on changing his ways and wants to bring harmony back.
However, with what will come of the situation: to me, it looks like it won't be easy. He still has some work to do on himself, he's not "there" yet, though he wants to be, intends to be, and it may cause some roughness -- bringing up old wounds again and so forth. Well, if you're willing for that, but just keep that in mind.
Good luck, whatever you choose to do! :)

Aladdin

On a basic level it appears he knows that if his first name is Richard, his surname would be Head. For whatever reason he now feels socially crippled and wants you to take back.

willowfox

Looks like he trying to get it on with you because he's is at a loose end, or has a loose end. He certainly has nothing permanent in mind, it's what would be called a flying visit, in and out again.

Next time he calls just put the phone down while saying sod off.

Alta

What Alladin and wf said. He is there for his good, not yours.

lilly23

hi

thanks everyone for your replys
i certainly feel calmer today lol

alladin can you explain a bit more am not sure what you mean lol :)

alpha yeah he always did tend to think of himself before anyone else

blueviolet well he has never as much gave me any appoligy before so i hope that is he is being geunuine :) from what people say he is trying to sort himself and his life out although i do have my doubts but i hope that he is being honast :)

willowfox i do love your straight to point ansers always helps
he has done this before flying in and out with only regard for himself this why iam little reluctant to trust what he says i suppose time will tell what hes up to although iam bit unsure he does seem geunine and he has never been so appoligetic before but then again hes a man with not a good track recored for being honast so he prob thinks by appoligizing he will sofen me up a bit lol :)