Angelite...

FaerieStorm

What kinds of experiences have people had with Angelite? I've read--and been told--that it's great stone for relieving stress and anxiety. It's a beautiful color--the name is quite perfect: it looks angelic.

Thoughts about Angelite?

-FS-

Briar Rose

I love Angelite! I bought a ( flat bubble like round) Angelite crystal in a medium blue shade. I love it. Then I bought an Angelite massage wand. I rub it on my legs and feet when I feel achy.

I read that Celestite is formed from Angelite ( like Limestone becomes Marble).

I don't own any Celestite yet, but I will when I come across it, or it comes across me!

Angelite is so soothing, and it's a great stone for being in touch with my higher self.

I put the Angelite in a coconut shell along with blue lace agate, and citrine points, and it sits on my night stand. The Angelite wand sits on my alter in a wooden bowl with clear crystal points, and rose quartz tumbled stones.

Wouldn't it be great to have a whole wall of Angelite in your house????

KaiMoonshadow

Yes, Angelite is formed from compressed Celestite :) Both are beautiful stones! They have a very high vibration and if you work with them for a little while, you can get a bit spaced out so be careful! ;) I keep a piece of Angelite in my pocket when I do Tarot readings and Reiki treatments as it immediately plugs me into the right "channel", as it were. When meditating with it, it can have a very intense effect and take you deeper into the meditation than usual. It has been very useful to me but when doing several readings or treatments in a row, I have had to take it off for a little bit, otherwise I just go onto auto-pilot and feel very much as if I'm not quite in my body.

Sweet Irish Angel

Angelite

Hey All,

I am a big fan of this crystal too, it is gorgeous.

works very well with helping you with thelepatic communication, and brilliant for communicating with your Angels and spiritual guides. I use it to meditate all the time and really does connect you with both your Angels and spiritual guides.

brilliant for worknig with the fifth chakra, all to do with communication. fab stone for communication.

Also good for healing anger, I have used it with querants and I belive it has helped them get rid of the anger that they had.

Is is also good for taking you on an astral journey as was mentioned below but make sure you have some sort of grounding stone to bring you back to earth lol or you will end up in another realm with your Angels and faires hehe ;)