Let the spirit of an animal speak to you

The seat is for someone I have not read for in the past

Feedback is required in some way​

galaxys4

May I sit please?

GotH

galaxys4

IMG_20150207_164856.jpg

I used my labradorite sphere which reminds me of an earth like planet for your reading. I immediately saw a long thin hare standing behind a long thin howling wolf of equal size. The hare had long ears which tells me that you should pay attention to what is being vocalized by someone about something. The wolf seemed oblivious to the hare which indicates to me that you could be hearing something of importance that isn't intended for your ears. Either way, the key here is to be quick to listen to or to be alert and ready for some announcement that could be coming up in the future then be sure to act on it! I say the future because the wolf was facing the right which indicates the future. Hares are quick animals. Wolves are very good at communicating to their packs. So this announcement or all call could be aimed at a group.

Are you waiting for some kind of news or are you waiting to take action on something? Be sure to "run" with it one you get the "call."

galaxys4

Thank you!

Not sure if I know anything about this group. I am not waiting to hear from any such group, may be something I don't know of yet. When you say soon how soon that means? I mean is there any time frame to gauge? Well I'll keep this in mind for sure. If it happens I'll come back to update you. Thank you so much for the message:)

GotH

No I don't have any time gauges for you sorry. At the very least, this seems to say to keep your ears open for something important. Perhaps this could be something enemy oriented. Good luck..

galaxys4

No I don't have any time gauges for you sorry. At the very least, this seems to say to keep your ears open for something important. Perhaps this could be something enemy oriented. Good luck..
Thanks for the good wishes Goth! Can I ask what do you mean by "enemy oriented"? Will it relate to an enemy of mine? or something else?

GotH

Well we need to consider that a wolf is a natural predator or enemy to a hare. Hares are part of a wolf's diet. If you have any enemies, stand behind them and pay special attention to them.

galaxys4

Well we need to consider that a wolf is a natural predator or enemy to a hare. Hares are part of a wolf's diet. If you have any enemies, stand behind them and pay special attention to them.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind.